FedEx Freight | Pay and benefits.

steve5

TB Veteran
Credits
I am a driver for another LTL company and I was wondering what your pay and benefits were. Just keeping my options open, a driver that left my company to Watkins a couple weeks ago said they paid good and had good benefits. Thanks for any info provided.

IN the past the Insurance was good They were self Insured,I paided 65 a month for me and my 2 kids. 21.00 top pay after about 4yrs with time and a half over 40hr.If it stays the same 2 raises a year until ya get to the top. but one of the raises will be a cost of living raise. normally .35-.55 a hour

fr8rookie said:
IN the past the Insurance was good They were self Insured,I paided 65 a month for me and my 2 kids. 21.00 top pay after about 4yrs with time and a half over 40hr.If it stays the same 2 raises a year until ya get to the top. but one of the raises will be a cost of living raise. normally .35-.55 a hour
How about the line cpm?

grelly said:
i'll stay to see what's gonna happen
I would too, hopefully they don't take too much, I've seen it happen tothe last two company's I've worked for. I appreciate the info, I hope things work themselves out over here.

I know they said everything will remain the same from watkins to fedex. But if they structure your pay and benefits like ours(fedex freight) the only difference I have noticed so far is we get ot after 8 instead of after 40

chitownpeddler said:
I know they said everything will remain the same from watkins to fedex. But if they structure your pay and benefits like ours(fedex freight) the only difference I have noticed so far is we get ot after 8 instead of after 40
Over at UPSF they want to change from after 8,to after 43. Don't ask me where they got that number.

freakdaddy said:
.47289 a mile with col raise in july or august

Our new pay scale goes in effect on 8-7-06
singles will make .4924 up from .4774 a 3.142% increase. teams are over .56

thank the union for setting the ot after 8 standard
do you really think that your company would give that to you because they like you?

big steve said:
thank the union for setting the ot after 8 standard
do you really think that your company would give that to you because they like you?
Who said anything about the union?
By the way, where is "the union" where can I send my "thanks" to them at. Is there a special union place where someone is sitting around waiting on thank you cards?
The string of posts was dealing with someones inquiring about the benefits at FEDEX NATIONAL, not about to whom thanks were owed to. Go to the union board with that crud.

steve5 said:
Over at UPSF they want to change from after 8,to after 43. Don't ask me where they got that number.
I thought they didn't get ot after 40 or 8 for that matter. In fact I'm sure I read that tin their posts. One of their gripes.

serta said:
I thought they didn't get ot after 40 or 8 for that matter. In fact I'm sure I read that tin their posts. One of their gripes.
M/C does I don't know about ovnt. I'll ask again they might have taken it away when they took delay.

steve5 said:
DO the teams recieve delay pay?

Yes teams get delay and they get breakdown. Bid teams don't get as much delay. The bid teams delay starts only if they are held past there delay time.

joe bucker said:
Yes teams get delay and they get breakdown. Bid teams don't get as much delay. The bid teams delay starts only if they are held past there delay time.

Ment to say bid teams get paid delay if held past cut time.

joe bucker said:
Our new pay scale goes in effect on 8-7-06
singles will make .4924 up from .4774 a 3.142% increase. teams are over .56
What did the hooks go up to and did you see what the double 48"/triple mileage and hooks are going up to?

:cuss: I think delay is up to $21 as for triples or double 48's I don't know. Our manager will not post anything. He will only tell us. Other managers will post the raise amount. A lot of things are TOP SECRET in Dallas.we are treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed &%#