FedEx Freight | Pay and benefits.

union talk on non board

hey pinball
whats up , why be angry at the truth
we set the standard and companies such as yours must keep close to disuade unionizing
do you really believe you get what you get because you do such a great job
if that is your logic then these companies are doing one bang up job at employee relations
union crud my butt just the truth pal

Huckleberry said:
What did the hooks go up to and did you see what the double 48"/triple mileage and hooks are going up to?
I don't know about double 48's pay but, Triples are going to 52.95 assembly/disassembly is 15.75 on tribles, 10.50 on doubles. That is from MY terminal manager, hope it helps

ls57racer said:
I don't know about double 48's pay but, Triples are going to 52.95 assembly/disassembly is 15.75 on tribles, 10.50 on doubles. That is from MY terminal manager, hope it helps
10.50 to break or make a set of pups? Is that drop the rear and put the gear and front pup away? Or is it for all three units?

steve5 said:
10.50 to break or make a set of pups? Is that drop the rear and put the gear and front pup away? Or is it for all three units?
You will never break a set except at and end of the line terminal or your meet( your not allowed to touch a set at the break bulks) so as a rule you put away your gear and drop the leed where ever. At my yard i put it in the dock since it is always due frieght. I should have added to the previous post that the raise stated is for single drivers pay, team pay is higher, although i did not ask for those numbers since i run single.

ls57racer said:
Thx. That's what I thought it would go to. Double 48 pay is the same as triple pay. You must not get to Orlando very much. The hostlers get so far behind and miss hook so much that you can get at least 2 a week. I can't hook on the yard so it's not an issue for me. If my rear happens to be a pup and is hooked in an inbound set I do get a disassembly though.

DUMASTWIN1 said:
(877) 342-5461:afro2:
:TR10driving03:
WHATZ UP LOYD
Thanks for the info. I found out that we won't have to pay short term or long term disability, that is paid for by FEDEX. Our dental will change and vision. We will receive benefits packets by the 15th.