Yellow | Pay as you go life support or devine intervention i was wrong

Stroud and bad slavin, just . . . don't . . . get it!

I get it, but what I do not think you get anymore is 3 HOTS AND A COT, from mom, heard she uped the rent and you are behind. What I would like to know if I do not get "IT" what is it the you "GOT".

RA RA RA RA FOR THE COMPANY

THINGS WILL GET BETTER WITH ANOTHER GIVE BACK

2010 WILL BE OUR COME BACK YEAR

THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT

GOT LAID OFF,

GOT MOVED ALL OVER THE COMPANY,

GOT YOUR INTERNET TAKEN AWY

GOT YOUR CELL PHONE TAKEN AWAY BY MOM

GOT IN TROUBLE WHEN MOM FOUND YOUR COLLECTION OF MALE ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS. YUCK

LATER LOVER.:busted:

Stroud and bad slavin, just . . . don't . . . get it!

I get it . that is why i got off the sinking ship. All the promises of freight utopia if i would move to the 120 terminal. Now they are not in Tannersville anymore, and there are only 4 people left from the 131 Term. (W-B/ Scr. ) No lies going on there huh?? . We voted down a wage reduction after looking at all the info ( some b.s. i would guess, o.r. is getting better). If you are still with YRC you would notice a wage reduction. If you are like the guys at Dorrance Pa. then you are working 60+ hours to make up the difference. Guys going over 14 hrs. asking the dispatcher to cover for him, so he could get back. never mind the guys waitng to get back to work !! If my company may not survive, then i will move on again, no cheerleading here. Sooner or later you have "to get it ". It is not looking good. :Emoticon_digging: