Yellow | Pay cut?

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
one of my buddies said YRC took another pay cut. I said I didn't think so because I heard that this year yrc is supposed to start paying into the pension fund again. Is any of this true or no?

one of my buddies said YRC took another pay cut. I said I didn't think so because I heard that this year yrc is supposed to start paying into the pension fund again. Is any of this true or no?
YRC has not taken another paycut, the doors would close if they came asking for more. As far as the pension they have been paying in at 25 percent in the central states and in the west they put 25 percent into a 401k.

Jamie was going to loss is free Golf Club membership , so he QUIT !! and none of it's true ,till 2019 then they will be cutting us again !

Well in the west we would rather have had that 25% going into our pension fund because our fund is strong, the fund would not accept a reduced payment.

I am glad the WCTPP is doing well. I am glad it will be there when I retire. I am glad that presently, those contributions are now going into my 401-k. I am glad that I started contributing to it 20 years ago and that when I am dust in the wind, there will be something left for those remaining to enjoy.

Remember, one of the reasons WCTPP is solvent, is because they do not accept partial contributions.

I am glad the WCTPP is doing well. I am glad it will be there when I retire. I am glad that presently, those contributions are now going into my 401-k. I am glad that I started contributing to it 20 years ago and that when I am dust in the wind, there will be something left for those remaining to enjoy.

Remember, one of the reasons WCTPP is solvent, is because they do not accept partial contributions.

And another (to their credit) is that they had the foresight to diversify into industries other than trucking.

Sorry El, I can't help myself.....

there is absolutely no reason YRC isn't paying the full amount into the pension. I can see why so many are unhappy
Sorry, but yes there is a reason YRC is not paying full boat in to the pension. The current & former employees of YRC VOTED to take a cut in wages AND PENSION PAYMENTS by the company, so they could have the job they do today. Not all of them voted that way, but because of a lack of solidarity among the rank & file, there exists some unhappy campers. von.

Sorry, but yes there is a reason YRC is not paying full boat in to the pension. The current & former employees of YRC VOTED to take a cut in wages AND PENSION PAYMENTS by the company, so they could have the job they do today. Not all of them voted that way, but because of a lack of solidarity among the rank & file, there exists some unhappy campers. von.

Actually Von there was solidarity, it just wasn't on the side you expected. :hide: