Central Transport | pay cuts

Eeksharky

TB Lurker
Credits
Give me a break. I remeber us spending close to 100 million on companies and now they are wanting to dip into our pockets to pay for them. They won't be happy untill we are all working for chris wages which are 850-950 a week salary.:duh:

and by the way, better be careful what you say on a non union board. big brother is watching and you may get your hand slapped.

The U vs non posts have been moved to the appropriate forum, any further rule violation will result in warn points.

If you would like to discuss that we have a forum for it, just not this one.

Thanks
FM

The U vs non posts have been moved to the appropriate forum, any further rule violation will result in warn points.

If you would like to discuss that we have a forum for it, just not this one.

Thanks
FM

POWER IS EVIL IN THE WRONG HANDS. ( ಠ▄ಠ, STALIN,CASTRO, TRUCKINGBOARD MODS,ETC, ETC, ETC.) :hysterical:

Has anyone ask why, the pay cut, has anyone actually been told what the paycut will be....With the trucking industry short of drivers, would it be possible to move to another company, even if you have to give up time with the one you are with...sometimes we cut our loss, and move on to another directions....you have a choice..be brave...be smart...and be very buisness to your buisness....think...check your options....you have many...but not matter what..keep a good attitude...and a clear head...make your move...for what is best for you..and family...don't worry about what anyone else thinks......

i dont know how long many of you have been at vitran but i have been here a while since the overland days \
but every year it is the same old thing frieght starts to slow down and the company starts to try to find ways to cut back on expenses i dont like the way they did our pins anymore than anyone else but they had to do somthing with them because the way it was being done they were being robbed blindso somthing had to change there were to many people double dipping so we all have to pay the price as far as going somewere else if you think it is anybetter anywere right now then good luck my advice is just hang in there till frieght picks up and i think you will see all is well again thats just the way i see it:1036316054:

i dont know how long many of you have been at vitran but i have been here a while since the overland days \
but every year it is the same old thing frieght starts to slow down and the company starts to try to find ways to cut back on expenses i dont like the way they did our pins anymore than anyone else but they had to do somthing with them because the way it was being done they were being robbed blindso somthing had to change there were to many people double dipping so we all have to pay the price as far as going somewere else if you think it is anybetter anywere right now then good luck my advice is just hang in there till frieght picks up and i think you will see all is well again thats just the way i see it:1036316054:

HOW WERE THEY DOUBLE DIPPING

Double Dipping

HOW WERE THEY DOUBLE DIPPING

It wouldn't have been @ the dark term. but @ the hubs. A driver would be on the clock sneak out & hook up,come back in,clock out to be off the clock, then do his/her paper work (logs),& clock out to be dispatched.:toxic: :wink1: :thumbsdown: :Fart:

:funky: well you should ask some of your customers for that 90% discount they are handing out or shutup:hysterical: and work for 90% of the salary you should be getting:butt kiss: Rooster nuts!!!%$$%#$#
Give me a break. I remeber us spending close to 100 million on companies and now they are wanting to dip into our pockets to pay for them. They won't be happy untill we are all working for chris wages which are 850-950 a week salary.:duh: