Pay Cuts!!!

aboveall

TB Lurker
Credits
Everybody will take a five percent pay cut. Road pay will go from 39 to 37 cpm. Alot of good people have worked here for a very long time. I left this outfit for a better paying job fiffteen years ago and It was the best move of my trucking carreer. Good luck guys I hope the best for you all.

Time to be looking for a new job at that pay, even before the pay cut. Thank YRC & the Union for these pay cuts.

You guys are heading out the door anyways so now is when to start looking for other jobs.

Time to be looking for a new job at that pay, even before the pay cut. Thank YRC & the Union for these pay cuts.

You guys are heading out the door anyways so now is when to start looking for other jobs.

Have you ever heard of the ECONOMY is in the tank.Why blame the Union?In that case how come other carriers like AAA Cooper,Estes,UPS Freight,and others have not taken a pay cut?Face it you would rather have thousands of people out of work instead of taking a cut.Those guys at Milan Express already took one and no one has made a deal of that.Just be thankful you have a job.

paycut at Benton , one that can not be blamed on the union. maybe like YRC it is the way the company is managed.i mean managed from the top not the bottom.

Those guys at Milan Express already took one and no one has made a deal of that.Just be thankful you have a job.
milan's problem started with their sales dept. they went after the biggies, too many national accounts, they are there to pay for the expenses your money is made on the smaller accounts that don't get the big discounts. if you want to know how i know this, i was in management at milan and got downsized out of a job, and i hope all the best for my friends at milan

milan's problem started with their sales dept. they went after the biggies, too many national accounts, they are there to pay for the expenses your money is made on the smaller accounts that don't get the big discounts. if you want to know how i know this, i was in management at milan and got downsized out of a job, and i hope all the best for my friends at milan

yeah i know about milan i used to be a city driver out of charlotte

where was the thanks to the union and or YRC when you got your raise last year?

Oh.Now it's the Teamsters fault because you're taking a cut in pay!!

I blame the union for our raise this year!!! Kidding but we did get a ½ cent raise!! It’s a serious slap in the face to go from 39 to 37 cents!! If things turn around I hope they compensate all the hard working Benton employees for the sacrifices they have made!!

In this job market, I'm thankful to just have a job and I'm sure you guys are too. I wouldn't be happy about making $0.37 a mile, but I would still be thankful for that job. I hope Benton atleast gives ya'll your money back when this mess turns around.

37 cpm?? dang thats rough...sry boys that you guiys have to bear the burnden for bad management and a silly excuse to lower wages as is happening in many outfits...so you guys are union...why did you guys agree to a paycut?? Do you guys give mgnt. your lunch too?