pay cuts

Bring it, that was con-way eastern express, which spent most of it's existance as Penn yan express. The rest of con-way was always non-union.

I just got my ballot is it post to be secret ballot? My name is on the return envelope plus they want to sign it!

They have to have your name.

Have to verify that everyone that votes is supposed to, that they didnt send any to people no longer with the company etc.

VOTE the way you feel and dont worry about it.

Dont be intimadated, thats what theyre hoping for, just vote the way U feel and send the thing in.

Relax guys.

This is how I see it being processed, which explains the double envelope set up. When it arrives at the INDEPENDENT processing facility, your ballot will be checked in and sorted by terminal. It will remain in the unmarked envelope and sorted by terminal/ contract. The votes will then be counted by the independent group and verified by company and union reps, including two steward. No one will ever know you voted yes while being a break room hero saying you stood up to the company by voting no.

Some of you guys really need to put away your tin foil hats and quit hiding from the crows in your backyard that the company rigged up with survailence systems to watch you. A little common sense and logical thinking goes a long way.

lol break room heroes.... thats a good term for them. ive heard many people say they are voting "NO" and when I tell them I'm voting yes they tend to change their attitude all of a sudden. "oh yeah, me too"

always have to love the guys who swear up and down about the company and im voting no and blah blah blah when there still here and show up everyday..give me a break

lol break room heroes.... thats a good term for them. ive heard many people say they are voting "NO" and when I tell them I'm voting yes they tend to change their attitude all of a sudden. "oh yeah, me too"

Thats pretty good, it works the other way for me, no bragging or lobbying but IF asked how I voted, I tell them no and they all say, yea, me too.

Guess everyone has their own story. Its a personal thing, like any vote process is, but, I believe that they have a contract, just live up to it, its all in the company favor the way it is, and if they cant live with it, well, do what ya gotta do, we'll understand.

If they cant compete with the huge advantage they already have, maybe its time to start taking a look at WHY that is.
(oh, dont make me list the reasons, you already know the advantages they have)

So, we all have an opinion and a story to tell, some go one way, some go the other, guess we'll just wait and see.

Quit frankly we suck! The International Association of MACHINISTS and AEROSPACE workers union were the only one who would accept our low budget asses !

lol break room heroes.... Thats a good term for them. Ive heard many people say they are voting "no" and when i tell them i'm voting yes they tend to change their attitude all of a sudden. "oh yeah, me too"
i love the guys who call you a suck up because you talk to the tm .but he does the same thing when he thinks your not around.