FedEx Freight | Pay differential

I can't like this post enough... the union sold UPSF and ABF down the river, and shortly, they'll do the same to YRC. And still people pay the exorbitant salaries of their so called saviors! ROFLMAO!

Sold out? Still make more, have a lot better retirement, and a lot better insurance. I know you don't like unions but facts are facts.

Went through Dayton OH recently and gas was 1.97 back home it was 2.40. I know that is only a small factor of col, but still I shook my head. Dayton is at b level on gpd.

Which GPD does San Antonio fall under? Just got contacted for and interview for city driver position....thanks
https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oessrcma.htm

According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics competitive wage data, STX SHOULD be at the D level. C at a very minimum. Keep in mind that FedEx Freight does NOT use competitive wage data, such as that. They use two private sources, and (more importantly) internal metrics to provide all the info they need to know.

Seems to me to be a valid question for the interview. Let us know what you find out.

National average hourly pay now at $27.70, In south carolina we are at $27.43. time to revisit the GPD.
and RED these facts can be found on foxbusiness.com, march jobs report

I’m at a C pay terminal. Gas at the cheap place today was $3.53 per gallon. Quit yer bitchin’
Actually, if RC & Company's west coast location is at the same GPD scale as Dayton OH, that might be further proof of a flawed system. Seems to me, rather than telling one at the bottom end of the spectrum to quit yer bitchin', perhaps yall should start your bitchin'.
:popcorn:

As a side note, WHY are so few willing to share the pay scale level for their own particular center? If the fear is a loss of confidentiality, just share a list of the locations that you know about.

Actually, if RC & Company's west coast location is at the same GPD scale as Dayton OH, that might be further proof of a flawed system. Seems to me, rather than telling one at the bottom end of the spectrum to quit yer bitchin', perhaps yall should start your bitchin'.
:popcorn:

As a side note, WHY are so few willing to share the pay scale level for their own particular center? If the fear is a loss of confidentiality, just share a list of the locations that you know about.
Median home price in Dayton, Oh is $52,500. Median home price where my terminal is located is $375,000. Yup, they care about us.