Central Transport | pay for hooking sets

umm......... I think the answer is obvious. I just don't understand how trucking can get away with slave labor. I view slavery as having someone work for free.

They should get paid 15min at the very least to do this. Wow not a good thing I hope the mileage pay makes up for it.

I guess if you need the job then you do what ever you have to, for me I wouldn't hook for free and 40cpm? I'm willing to bet the turnover is pretty high.

I guess if you need the job then you do what ever you have to, for me I wouldn't hook for free and 40cpm? I'm willing to bet the turnover is pretty high.

the last 3 vitran drivers ive talked to made 54 cpm . so 54 cpm is a good rate for sure . but yea your right 40 cpm with free work would suck for sure . they must hire at 40 or something . i dont know there payscale

I think 40 something is starting and 54 is top... that's what some guy in michigan told me he made.

the last 3 vitran drivers ive talked to made 54 cpm . so 54 cpm is a good rate for sure . but yea your right 40 cpm with free work would suck for sure . they must hire at 40 or something . i dont know there payscale

umm......... I think the answer is obvious. I just don't understand how trucking can get away with slave labor. I view slavery as having someone work for free.

not mr.gearjammer he thinks everyone should work for free this guy used to do a 500 mile a day run for 32 cpm:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

im with gearraker go work some were else like he did. he is happy where he went me im happy at vitran quit and quit winning like a girl and yes i keep my truck polished it is all about pride and being proffeshinal gearjammer is not the only one there many that take pride in there ride.

im with gearraker go work some were else like he did. he is happy where he went me im happy at vitran quit and quit winning like a girl and yes i keep my truck polished it is all about pride and being proffeshinal gearjammer is not the only one there many that take pride in there ride.

proffeshinal? did you go to school:hysterical:the vitran school it shows.correction professional

i went to od we get paid to hook are sets,theres a alot of vitran and pjax people at my terminal,we all agree the best descion we made was to leave before the intregation

i agree 100%