SAIA | pay increase

rl1211

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard anything about a pay increase?:hide: Where is this letter that we may get trucks turned up at ?:1036316054:

hey 1211, "the letter" was just comparing saia to fedex and a few other ltl carriers, so i was picking on saia saying "if you want us to be like all these other trucking co.s.........turn our trucks up ,just like theres. Oh well ,it was worth a try.

Has anyone heard anything about a pay increase?:hide: Where is this letter that we may get trucks turned up at ?:1036316054:

I've been out of town all week so I ain't heard nuttin about no pay raise. First off, if things go as they are want to do, the hourly folks will get their .45 to .50 cents per hour and the linehaul will get that ever small fraction of a cent increase per mile. And big daddy in ACO will get his $100,000+ increase.

Secondly, as for trucks being turned up..........:hysterical:

Also

Our office hourly personnel will not be allowed to work a full work week (meaning 7 per day max where I'm at) then the first line supervisors have to come in and make up the difference on weekends because they are salaried and the higher ups can stay home and enjoy their weekend. But those numbers look good. :chairshot:

Yep, except for possibly one year when, ...ahem,cough, cough,.... certain activities occured causing the family to switch to "market based compensation."

hasbeenking, If you are going to be a millionaire, you must work at corporate in atlanta!! You know the top only take care of themselves and look down there noses at the rest of us!! We do all the work and get the smallest piece of the pie!! You have to love it and things will never change!!

They might as well wait until next year to give out the raises. We won't see enough of the increase to be of much value to us. Disappointing, indeed. Just like the uniform changes that were promised but not delivered.

They might as well wait until next year to give out the raises. We won't see enough of the increase to be of much value to us. Disappointing, indeed. Just like the uniform changes that were promised but not delivered.

If my math is good, I figured on a week with 47.92 hours(city) I will bring home $12.91 more. (subject to a re-count)

can anyone tell me the starting linehaul pay and maxium pay? Also could anybody tell me how the terminal in charlotte is?Are most of their drivers meet and turns or alot of system drivers?Any help would be greatly appreciated.