ABF | pay increase

I wonder if the first check for this reinstatement will have tears on it like the first one of the other reinstatement. They just hate giving it back.

And because I have done nothing wrong. I have tried to be a respectful part of other debates on this forum because it interests me and all some can do on this forum is call me names, try to twist my words to fit their agenda, and flat out disbelieve things I have said as fact to refute them. The least I can get for my troubles is the satisfaction of knowing I am not breaking the rules, I haven't sunk to the level of calling anybody childish names like some have, and I speak fact. The fact that others feel they have to twist my words to try to discredit me and shout me down when I deny their misrepresentation of me is proof they have no argument. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry. If the truth hurts, I'm sorry about that too. Doesn't change the fact that truth is truth.

Too bad. Sorry you feel that way about me, but opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.
I'm sorry, I missed the part where I said that I feel that way about you. Are you reading between some lines there? Do you feel some type of guilt there? And I'm missing something...everyone has a nose too, what's the point?

And because I have done nothing wrong. I have tried to be a respectful part of other debates on this forum because it interests me and all some can do on this forum is call me names, try to twist my words to fit their agenda, and flat out disbelieve things I have said as fact to refute them. The least I can get for my troubles is the satisfaction of knowing I am not breaking the rules, I haven't sunk to the level of calling anybody childish names like some have, and I speak fact. The fact that others feel they have to twist my words to try to discredit me and shout me down when I deny their misrepresentation of me is proof they have no argument. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry. If the truth hurts, I'm sorry about that too. Doesn't change the fact that truth is truth.
Broken Brain Syndrome by Charles Dickens MD... When you get a chance in between all of your posts you should read it. You'll have a better understanding of your mental condition.

If this guy were a cereal....He'd be Count Scabula...