ABF | pay increase

Oh c'mon... Just poking a little fun... After all, we know OD is the union anti-christ... I gave them 5 and a half years of life, learned a few things there.

No harm no foul I was just poking back. As to the union anti-Christ thing, I don't know. I've been here 2 years now and have done quite well, no issues that I see that could require a grievance, no favoritism shown toward me. I go in, run where I'm told, go to the motel or home.

What can't handle facts??
How can someone make about $100,000.00 a year working four days a week. On top of that I have great medical insurance. I have a pension coming no matter what and you want me to say it really sucks. I can't. The only question at hand is why you try to keep saying how bad I have it. I will match pay checks with you any day and insurance any day then we will see who has the better work rules any day.

So if we took a pay decrease and still make more than you what does that say about you?

Now which do you want to debat ?

And remember I work four days a week.

And because I have done nothing wrong. I have tried to be a respectful part of other debates on this forum because it interests me and all some can do on this forum is call me names, try to twist my words to fit their agenda, and flat out disbelieve things I have said as fact to refute them. The least I can get for my troubles is the satisfaction of knowing I am not breaking the rules, I haven't sunk to the level of calling anybody childish names like some have, and I speak fact. The fact that others feel they have to twist my words to try to discredit me and shout me down when I deny their misrepresentation of me is proof they have no argument. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry. If the truth hurts, I'm sorry about that too. Doesn't change the fact that truth is truth.

How do you actually think anyone can take you seriously on this forum? You are continuously accusing others of personally attacking you. Do you not call any of these replies sinking to the level of childish personal attacks?

I apologize that some of you are so dim-witted you mistake my questioning of the inane backward thinking some of you call a culture to be animosity.
You guys are the most delusional group of people I've ever seen in my life. I really don't have any words to describe...
And you are a hateful little man with a Napoleonic complex the size of Texas.
And if you were cereal you'd be Grape Nuts... Tasteless and not very popular.

And you consistently maintain your innocence of such behavior all the while you are continuously accusing others of personally attacking you . So tell me, how have you tried to be a respectful part of the debate with replies such as this?

Free speech is a bitch ain't it?

You keep claiming of only coming here for a healthy debate while accusing others of only preferring to slander and insinuate rather than debate like gentlemen but your replies always end up as such everytime you do get involved in a heathy debate and find yourself not being able to come up with a reasonable or satisfactory answer.

I'm not responding to any of the above trash. It's obvious you don't wish to discuss things honorably, just petty whining and crying.

I could go on but I do not wish to cause you further embarrassment. I only did what you always claim that you come here to do, just pointing out the facts and if that upsets you, just consider yourself as the recipient of your own reply.

I speak fact. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry. If the truth hurts, I'm sorry about that too. Doesn't change the fact that truth is truth.

Im sure that you have heard this many times in your life because this reply does have merit. It just doesnt work on others, just the intended party.

So, if you do come here for a healthy debate like you always claim, please, lets hear your reasonable and intelligent reply to Mr. Mulers post.

How can someone make about $100,000.00 a year working four days a week. On top of that I have great medical insurance. I have a pension coming no matter what and you want me to say it really sucks. I can't. The only question at hand is why you try to keep saying how bad I have it. I will match pay checks with you any day and insurance any day then we will see who has the better work rules any day.

So if we took a pay decrease and still make more than you what does that say about you?

Now which do you want to debate ?

And remember I work four days a week.

How do you actually think anyone can take you seriously on this forum? You are continuously accusing others of personally attacking you. Do you not call any of these replies sinking to the level of childish personal attacks?
:clapping: This is a very good point and it's not that he can't be more mature and civil he just seems to be reluctant to do so.