SAIA | Pay increase

Brother Trucker

TB Regular
Credits
Does anybody care to speculate whether or not corporate is going to share the wealth in the pay stub or keep the raise to a minimum?

You know the kind of raise where they give a 1 or 2 percent raise then increase the insurance premiums so that the entire raise plus some is taken back. :biglaugh:

pay raise

they got a plan 52 permile but have to give one hour after cut time end result decrease in pay I reckon

I understand you to mean if your load isn't ready at the assigned cut time the first hour is on you.

Giving the first hour to the company has been my experience on breakdowns, delays at meet points, etc. A 2 cent per mile increase isn't too bad.

I just wonder what the hourly increase for city and linehaul and dock will be if any.

I wonder if sheetclimber, nervous and cstats have heard anything yet.

ca.indian scout said:
not in calif,i hope its better than that.
California is on a different pay scale then the North Carolina. You should be having a meeting with your TM soon to discuss they pay increase.

Here's what we got

At DLS in the city we got .50. It brings us up to 21.00 even. Can't confirm yet as have had no conversation with dock workers, but heard they got .25 .

Kinda dissappointed given the recent success of the company and the rather generous bonuses that the top two in SCST gave themselves when the stock price hit its one time high.

To top it off we have been forced to take our company owned radios home with us and we are responsible for the care and upkeep of same, with no additional compensation for the risk and responsibility. Not even so much as a thanks for helping out.

nervouswreck said:

Nervous, I think that anybody in Calif (possibly the entire left coast) has much higher living expenses than anybody else in the country. They tax anything that is living or dead, moving or still, and anything else they can find.:chairshot:

Notice a difference in your paycheck?

Its been a week now, anybody notice a difference since the raise? I calculated it out and that generosity buys about 1/2 tank of gas per week. :Banane01:

Brother Trucker said:
Its been a week now, anybody notice a difference since the raise? I calculated it out and that generosity buys about 1/2 tank of gas per week. :Banane01:

I hate it when people have small tanks.:bicycle:
I wish our raise had been equal in proportion to Rick O's.:USA:

No last names. Thanks.

jacksonville florida city went up to 20.50 per hour.............oh yeah they are giving at least 5 city drivers a day a day off. and only have 27 drivers.