Pay issues

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I'm just throwing this out there....is it just my opco or are the rest of you having pay problems? We are getting ready to take this to grievance, this is way out of control here, I got shorted damn near 400 bucks, I need that money, I have bills to pay, this ****in place is really on alot of nerves, not just mine, if you can't pay your people right for the job you hired them to do, how do you expect them to perform Sysco? Huh? Put that in your corporate pipe and smoke it!

It's not just you guys, problems here as well. Not necessarily with regular route pay, but more with the hourly pay that comes with extra work (2nd trucks, helping other guys).
I don't like that at our paystubs show only the weekly grand total and don't include a breakdown (we were told this isn't possible). Just too easy for human error to come into play.
A few of us keep track of our cases/miles/etc and are able to spot problems when they come up, but the burden shouldn't be on me. Those of us who've been around for a while know how ABC works but last I heard they weren't explaining the specifics to new drivers during orientation do I'd bet that almost half the guys here don't even know or care how our pay is broken down anyway which makes me wonder how many mistakes go completely unnoticed.

It's not just you guys, problems here as well. Not necessarily with regular route pay, but more with the hourly pay that comes with extra work (2nd trucks, helping other guys).
I don't like that at our paystubs show only the weekly grand total and don't include a breakdown (we were told this isn't possible). Just too easy for human error to come into play.
A few of us keep track of our cases/miles/etc and are able to spot problems when they come up, but the burden shouldn't be on me. Those of us who've been around for a while know how ABC works but last I heard they weren't explaining the specifics to new drivers during orientation do I'd bet that almost half the guys here don't even know or care how our pay is broken down anyway which makes me wonder how many mistakes go completely unnoticed.

Going unnoticed is the way they like it, I bet they save a ton! When I was at PFG we got paid piece mile and stop and my check was dead on every stinkin week, gosh I do miss that job.

I like what I do here, I really do, and the guys I work with are the best but the pay issue has more guys looking for greener pastures than mgmt has any idea about, if everyone that was looking found a job all at once, the groceries wouldn't get delivered, lets put it that way.

Going get worse company does not cars we are all replaceable. Know how it feels gt I went out with 880 cases the other day 14 stops got paid for 20 cases and 1 stop. Payroll said it would be on next check in 2 week. I told them oh that is ok I only have a house payment and 3 mouths to feed dumbassess. I dip is coming in august and so is a new job. Maybe mclane if I can get on.

2wheeldriver,
Have they given you the breakdown on how your DIP is calculated? What's it looking like?
Still on ABC here, nothing official has been announced yet, but I'm worried it's coming soon.

It is coming everywhere an no we are suppose to have a meeting. We are hearing we will have one flat mileage pay no stem miles or local just a flat rate. I will see soon enough. No pay raise in 5 yrs so my hopes are not up.