Central Transport | pay outs

hound dog

TB Lurker
Credits
i know of 3 vitran drivers whom filed complaints with the nlrb in ohio.and those drivers won.vitran had to pay these drivers off.vitran has alot of complaints with the nlrb AND dot.had chris drivers in dallas tx fired for trying organize.they will harass you if they think you are a problem that adam in kanas does not know what dot laws are he is a real crook

It is up tp the drivers to follow DOT Regulations...if you are being made to drive over hours call safety...it is your license to lose

heard one driver got $ 17,000

If that were true then you could do a search and the internet would pull up the paragraph from the NLRB website. Really you are not that easy to fool are you?? Some people like to start lies just to hear themselves talk and feel important.

no lies my friend.when they settled they signed a paper stating they can not talk about the company!it was some type of confidential agreement!

i myself filed a complaint with the nlrb and it is not on the nlrb website.the nlrb did file a charge against vitran!

I heard the terminal manager in houston his name is rich b was fired for trying to get his drivers to run over hours and they got him for making harassing comments about a drivers weight.he used to tell this driver "every time i see you you keep getting fatter tell me where you eat i dont want to look like you"

Rich even told one driver when he quits the company will give him 2 weeks vacation pay which he earned if he turns in his company shirts

Payouts? its not like its voluntary..DOT and NLRB are FORCING them to pay..we're never goin to get our money back so quit talking about it...they dont give a $h!t about you me or anybody else...as long as they're making money to set up "conferences" in miami the same week as the super bowl and have a conference call in L.A. instead of home base in toronto then we'll never get it.....and if we cant get a truck fixed RIGHT..then why do yall think were gettin anything back? its all goin in somebodies pocket

Payouts? its not like its voluntary..DOT and NLRB are FORCING them to pay..we're never goin to get our money back so quit talking about it...they dont give a $h!t about you me or anybody else...as long as they're making money to set up "conferences" in miami the same week as the super bowl and have a conference call in L.A. instead of home base in toronto then we'll never get it.....and if we cant get a truck fixed RIGHT..then why do yall think were gettin anything back? its all goin in somebodies pocket
When I first started, i figured the attitudes and problems were typical corporate issues that every company has. Now I know different. The people at the top are grinding out profits for themselves. Pushing the stock up so when they leave they can sell their options and rake in a huge bonus.
I am glad you mentioned the superbowl conference. I pointed that out and was chastised here on this site for making that connection (lots of management trolling on here-and management always protects each other). Every corner is being cut to the bone. Now the Economy is slowing down again, so freight will slow, too. We were flooded with freight this summer-all at huge discounts. But we still managed to lose so many customers. Cheap is great-but if we destroy it, lose it or can't deliver it for days due to drivers and truck shortages, cheap doesn't matter.
When things slow down again-what are we going to lose this time?