SEFL | Pay Raise

I used to work in TPA.

What is the hourly now?

How much is the co-pay on insurance, was $37.50 a week for a family when I left.

I was pleased as well as suprised with our raise. With the way things are now,I think it was very generous.
DC I'm not sure if they are still doing rotation days in the city at WAT or not. I'll try to find out.
cc

.52 cpm is a strong wage. I see a lot of your equipment going south from Atlanta when I make my turn to Mobile. It looks sharp and well maintained.

.52 cpm is a strong wage. I see a lot of your equipment going south from Atlanta when I make my turn to Mobile. It looks sharp and well maintained.

Thanx Unionman,they do more than a lot of companies I've driven for as far as PM goes. They seem to be doing alright on replacing equipment the last couple of years. With the new EPA engines and (I'm sure) the tax benifits for new equipment we're fortunate.

Drive Safe
cc

the raise wasn't bad . they didn't have to give us anything. but if you look at it from a percentage standpoint it is less than the cost living and less than last years based on the percentage. but like i said they didn't have to give us anything.