Pay Raise

Discussion in 'A. Duie Pyle' started by LifeisGreat, Jun 30, 2010.

1. LifeisGreat

LifeisGreat New Member

It is nice to see that A. Duie Pyle is giving a .55 pay raise this year. The company must be doing well.

2. Ped X-ing

Ped X-ing Member

We are getting more freight.... I think from YRC mostly, but the the profits still aren't there.... It has to be a tough call for the big boys seeing everyone doing more work but not really having the excess profit to give a raise but hey I'll do a little :kicking: :beerchug:

3. Abbyroad

Abbyroad Member

[quote author=Ped X-ing link=topic=81566.msg842598#msg842598 date=1278015651]
    We are getting more freight.... I think from YRC mostly, but the the profits still aren't there.... It has to be a tough call for the big boys seeing everyone doing more work but not really having the excess profit to give a raise but hey I'll do a little :kicking: :beerchug:
    [/quote]

How do you know anything about profit?

4. Ped X-ing

Ped X-ing Member

I really dont.... just basing it off the what the customers have been saying about the prices still being low and volume being up...

5. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Glade to hear they are taking care of you guys. I used to work there about four years ago at the Cleveland terminal. I liked it working for you guys.