Averitt | Pay raise ?

Lifer, I would have thought you would be over Averitt by now, if I was as miserable as you were I would have closed this chapter in my life and never looked back, you miss us admit it !

And just think Iceman...if we were getting .58 cpm like our teams and most all other LTL companies single drivers,that be about a $225.00 a week raise. Which on second thought, .58cpm is low balling the top tier companies...

And just think Iceman...if we were getting .58 cpm like our teams and most all other LTL companies single drivers,that be about a $225.00 a week raise. Which on second thought, .58cpm is low balling the top tier companies...
If teams made 1.00 a mile I would be fine, they earn every penny.

Anything anyone can get from AVRT.. GOOD FOR THEM!!! I could on and on about the situation over here in T/L....it is what it is...take it or leave.
Lifer...soon I'll be just like you....EX AVRT.....RETIRED! I can't say my time here was wasted, but I've seen things that have my eyebrows raised.
At least I'm going to have lunch with the regional VP down here before I retire. He wants my assessment of AVRT from a T/L drivers point of view.
He is really a good guy...been with AVRT 30+ years...tried to get CKV to create a sleeper shuttle position out of ORL more than once for me.

Lifer, I would have thought you would be over Averitt by now, if I was as miserable as you were I would have closed this chapter in my life and never looked back, you miss us admit it !
I admit I miss YOU guys but I don't miss Averitt. I chuckle everytime I see one of those trucks and think, "poor people, I actually feel sorry for them"

And Averitt will never bring the pay rate up to standard. The days of competitive pay are long gone.

Notice that the sensors changed your correct name of R. King to "King Richard". Reminiscent of the way the media covers for hillary and odumbo..
Hasn't that old coot retired yet? LOL

Other than accidents, all of the numbers that they give us are are great. So why not a raise. We are app 10 cents behind most LTL companies however truckload is at or near the top of all truckload carriers (good for them).
Two points.
1. Yes i know i can always leave.
2. There will be more accidents because we are hiring at the bottom. We can't attract or retain good drivers.

Other than accidents, all of the numbers that they give us are are great. So why not a raise. We are app 10 cents behind most LTL companies however truckload is at or near the top of all truckload carriers (good for them).
Two points.
1. Yes i know i can always leave.
2. There will be more accidents because we are hiring at the bottom. We can't attract or retain good drivers.