XPO | Pay Raise

Fedexfedex

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me is it true. You have to wait 90 days after your 1st year to get your pay raise. And the same for 2nd and 3rd year also..

Can anyone tell me is it true. You have to wait 90 days after your 1st year to get your pay raise. And the same for 2nd and 3rd year also..

And that date becomes you seniority/anniversary date. More or less you are a nobody until after that 90days

New hire trainee is put on salary for the two weeks of training. The week of P&D training they work maybe 45 hours but the week of Linehaul it’s almost 60 hours if the don’t go with first out the gate.

Oh I see, could be stuck hanging around more hours then what you're compensated. Might that be standard in the industry for training?

Once you're at top scale do you get a raise every year then?

Oh I see, could be stuck hanging around more hours then what you're compensated. Might that be standard in the industry for training?

Usually get a cost of living. It’s around .50 hourly and a penny mileage

I'm sure every terminal is different but by me they did a week and a half dock, 1 day of p&d, and a week of linehaul. Line haul week you definitely work for free by Friday. Dock and stuff your out in 8. Guess it depends on what your being hired for.

Gives them a taste of what your lowly FOS gets every day. Their wage is based on a ten hour day and many work twelve plus hours.

¡Roflcopter! You'll be working solid fourteens everyday, money wise, you'll be fine.