Estes | Pay raises

TE, your very passionate about what you believe in, I give you props for that, I have always enjoyed your posts..but seriously man, I work for an established union outfit, you work for a place where the union was handed to you guys, your choice, its much different in this day and age, if the Big E was the non union monster that some think they are the rank and file would have taken a stand by now.

Fedex, now thats a whole different story, I want to work for Estes, I would give up this POS union we have in a heartbeat for a seat in the Estes chair, in over a year and half I've never seen a rep on the property, I think Gary is afraid of our boss Ray, he is a handful, Ray that is, at Tankersley, on my 30th day my rep Steve was standing at the bottom of the stairs to the dog house waiting on me...oops forgot, on my 2nd day he was there to introduce himself, and get my take on joining, now that was a union that wanted members, 523 out of Tulsa is a POS union, I'm worse for being involved with it.

Heard some really good news for California p&d drivers. They look like they will be receiving a nice little bonus check. Nice little bonus check just in time for Christmas, whatta ya think? Can you say (lunch money) boys and girls? I knew you could. TE out...ps. What's wrong Mildew someone from the ivory towers pm ya and spank your buttocks for waking me back up?

I know a bunch of dockworkers that could enjoy a bonus check but that may make those dockworkers put in some ( time and a half) amazing what those redneck thieves in Richmond are up to everyday. Can you say redneck mafia ? But wait thought the union was mafia ?

TE, your very passionate about what you believe in, I give you props for that, I have always enjoyed your posts..but seriously man, I work for an established union outfit, you work for a place where the union was handed to you guys, your choice, its much different in this day and age, if the Big E was the non union monster that some think they are the rank and file would have taken a stand by now.

Fedex, now thats a whole different story, I want to work for Estes, I would give up this POS union we have in a heartbeat for a seat in the Estes chair, in over a year and half I've never seen a rep on the property, I think Gary is afraid of our boss Ray, he is a handful, Ray that is, at Tankersley, on my 30th day my rep Steve was standing at the bottom of the stairs to the dog house waiting on me...oops forgot, on my 2nd day he was there to introduce himself, and get my take on joining, now that was a union that wanted members, 523 out of Tulsa is a POS union, I'm worse for being involved with it.
TE, I thought you would have responded to this, I'm upset Brother! Like I said, I think your a good man that believes in the cause you are involved with, I love reading your posts, I just wanted a take from your view point on what I posted.

Heard some really good news for California p&d drivers. They look like they will be receiving a nice little bonus check. Nice little bonus check just in time for Christmas, whatta ya think? Can you say (lunch money) boys and girls? I knew you could. TE out...ps. What's wrong Mildew someone from the ivory towers pm ya and spank your buttocks for waking me back up?
Who said something was wrong? I'm glad you stopped by. This is my forum btw.

Who said something was wrong? I'm glad you stopped by. This is my forum btw.
Yes it is your forum, I think if TE is gonna come here and comment, and start it, he oughta be around to finish it.

I'm not really sure I give a frogs fat ass either way, its a shame really.