Estes | Pay raises

All I can say is I love it here. They cut a run at my barn and I went back to the extraboard, just til the end of the year. I ran 3900 miles last week - legally. Got back out on my 34 and got 2300 miles so far after Wednesday night's dispatch. I'm still 1100 miles from home and am in no hurry to get back there as long as the miles are like this.
3900 x $.60 = $2,340 for those that live above the Virginia line. I'm sure there was some break and hooks in all of that. Never understood why people don't like it here. The only conclusion I come up with is they're not happy anywhere

So estes is at 24.85. I think that's a fair amount more than saia pays.I can't seem to find out what saia pays in the south. This category system y'all speak of is that just for linehaul because i'm trying to get city job.

Our hourly guys get $24.85 in the south. Pay is higher up north. Dunno how much. Think they painted themselves in a corner with this category stuff. It works out better for new linehaul. Most (if not all) of the complainers are the ones that been here a long time and made bad decisions
$25.60 up here in the north

So estes is at 24.85. I think that's a fair amount more than saia pays.I can't seem to find out what saia pays in the south. This category system y'all speak of is that just for linehaul because i'm trying to get city job.

If you want to stay in the city, you won't have to worry about the category system. Your city time will count towards the city only. If you move to hub or linehaul, your seniority will start over. Pay and vacation grade would carry over.

Except for ups freight OD is leaving everybody in their dust. They are getting .90 cent raise for city this year.

Are there any concrete figures you can show about OD and their pay scale? What's their starting and top out cpm now?