Estes | pay raises

donut

TB Lurker
Credits
anyone here anything about upcoming pay raises.roumor has it that it ill be largest employee pay raise in the history of the company.

Haven't heard anything so far. OD got a pretty good chunk this year and we usually get about what they do. Another 2 cent + raise would be welcome for sure.

Yeah. Our insurance went up $2 a week last year. It completely wiped out that $70 a week raise I got.

JAOBFq3.jpg

In 2014, family coverage was
65.13 for health option 2
14.01 for dental
3.05 for vision
I paid 2.08 for life insurance
And 1.73 for AD&D
Total of $86 a week.

In 2015, family coverage is
68.71 for health
14.57 for dental
3.05 for vision
I paid 2.08 for life insurance
And 1.73 for AD&D
Total of $90.14 a week.

An increase of $4.14 per week.

Linehaul mileage in 2014 was .5665
Linehaul mileage in 2015 is .59
Based on 3000 miles per week, that's an increase of $70.50 per week. At 2500 miles per week, it's an increase of $58.75 per week. At 2000 miles, it's $47 per week.

Tell me again how that insurance hike sent you to the soup line.

Calm down sparky,I never said it sent me to the soup line. We got fiddy cents with the notice our rates were going up which I understand but don't switch to a crappier health ins and with all the money they stole in not paying time and a half we should have excellent health care

Our insurance is the exact same plan as last year. City guys got a 90 cent raise.

Estes has never paid time and a half for P&D guys except for after 55. I suspect you knew this when you started.

Our insurance is the exact same plan as last year. City guys got a 90 cent raise.

Estes has never paid time and a half for P&D guys except for after 55. I suspect you knew this when you started.
yes I did back in 88 but we were working over 60, they had to carry over the hours and nobody cared just came off the road and was still young life was good. Now I'm old and cranky

When does Estes announce they will be giving a pay raise? If there is one that is. would it be the same time of year? I think Fedex would do announce in march every year.

We usually find out if there's going to be one around the first couple of weeks in November. We usually find out the amount during rebid the middle of December.

Raises go into effect the first full week of January.