Estes | pay raises

No! Just said eligible employees will see it Jan 20. Think they didn't want to get into a pay difference discussion. I'll talk to the TM later

I did have a K town driver tell me he saw the pay sheet and the hub was at .6294 and linehaul was .013 higher but that was probably extra board vs schedule

I did have a K town driver tell me he saw the pay sheet and the hub was at .6294 and linehaul was .013 higher but that was probably extra board vs schedule
Linehaul and extraboard got 2 cents, hub got a little over 2 cents not sure of the exact amount but they're real close to linehaul, not sure about p&d either

Very grateful for the safety bonus but I wish they would keep it separate from weekly payroll.Uncle Sam killed my bonus.

I got a bonus at another employer and it was a separate check and it got hit with some sort of gift or luxury tax and was nearly cut in half. I'm not an expert on taxes but it seems like it was taxed less like this.

Might be .80 in some parts and .70 in others. Home taxes are high dollar up yonder in the Northeast and California.