Estes | pay raises

That damn safety bonus needs to be $100 for every year accident free consecutively. ARE YOU HEARING ME ROB ESTES!!!!

CA .6210 for bid drivers. .6335 for XB.
LV and AZ are 1cpm higher.
This is the way I understand it
Current pay for hub $.606 after Jan 8 .63
Current $ for schedule $.6125 after the 8th $.6325
Extraboard current $ = .625 after 8th = $.645
Teams got a penny to split they're splitting around $.66 I may be wrong. I'll never know for sure as the pay is online these days and the site isn't mobile friendly
Reckon Cali drivers are at $.6210 and will be $.6410
Arizona and LV current $.6310 and will be $.6510
El Paso also part of the Arizona and LV package

Last edited:
Teams got a penny to split they're splitting around $.66 I may be wrong. I'll never know for sure as the pay is online these days and the site isn't mobile friendly

Look driver I'm speaking for Cali drivers since I am one. I saw the sheet. We are currently at 60cpm. We will be at .6210 after January 8. And like I said AZ and LV are a penny more than us.

Look driver I'm speaking for Cali drivers since I am one. I saw the sheet. We are currently at 60cpm. We will be at .6210 after January 8. And like I said AZ and LV are a penny more than us.
Oh! I see. I thought Cali drivers was paid higher. Assumed it was current rate.

I always heard west made a penny more. Was looking at moving out to Denver a while back and that's what I was told. Could've been wrong though I suppose.

Hey Mildew, I'm out of Dallas and they said extraboard was getting 2.5cpm. Also alot of OH drivers I know said their TM told them the same thing also. Don't know if you might of heard any different.

Be nice to know before the bid. Supposed to be bidding this week by phone.. They are going to call us by seniority and we need to be ready and awake when the call is made.. Nobody knows which day or the time the call is coming.. I have a feeling a rebid will be made once the wrong person gets skipped over and thrown on extraboard then starts kicking and screaming like a pigtailed 3rd grader.

Be nice to know before the bid. Supposed to be bidding this week by phone.. They are going to call us by seniority and we need to be ready and awake when the call is made.. Nobody knows which day or the time the call is coming.. I have a feeling a rebid will be made once the wrong person gets skipped over and thrown on extraboard then starts kicking and screaming like a pigtailed 3rd grader.

I run team, Estes East. missed meeting and cannot get a straight answer on our pay increase.
Heard 1 cent. Dunno if 1 cent each or split. Just hearsay from a driver. Not 100% on my pay yet. Just what I see here and other drivers