Estes | pay raises

Think my run increases $2 or 3$ with 2 cents and the new system. Dunno if I'll rebid on it or not. I like it and the truck that goes with it. Dunno wth imma do on the rebids. Lots of benchtime with my run but that kinda stuff don't rattle my chain. Love the run. Make plenty of money with it either way. We lost 3 runs I think. Might be lucky to get it again

My favorite run was cut 100 miles a week. Even if we get 2 cents it'll pay almost exactly the same as last year.

We were lucky and picked up 4 big mile runs this year. I'm hoping to get something good. I've been pretty fortunate the last couple of years. I ran the extraboard for a few months this summer and really cleaned up.

Whatever I get, you can bet I'll be hubbing it...

My favorite run was cut 100 miles a week. Even if we get 2 cents it'll pay almost exactly the same as last year.

We were lucky and picked up 4 big mile runs this year. I'm hoping to get something good. I've been pretty fortunate the last couple of years. I ran the extraboard for a few months this summer and really cleaned up.

Whatever I get, you can bet I'll be hubbing it...
I guess everybody needs to hub everything, especially extraboard

They said extraboard was .0250
They are going by the new milage system but hubbing the miles for 2 weeks. Probably a good thing. Some miles were ridiculously off.

Think my run increases $2 or 3$ with 2 cents and the new system. Dunno if I'll rebid on it or not. I like it and the truck that goes with it. Dunno wth imma do on the rebids. Lots of benchtime with my run but that kinda stuff don't rattle my chain. Love the run. Make plenty of money with it either way. We lost 3 runs I think. Might be lucky to get it again
New system?? WTH