Estes | pay raises

I heard that XPO / Conway going to 25.91 a hour in the south effective in April. That's some serious money.
Our city guys get over $25 down my way. It's still at least $10 an hour less than road driver money. My run pays over $300 in 8 hours counting fueling and everything

Ups and Conway are two places I would never work I don't care what they pay. To many lay offs and aholes in management at UPS and to much dock work at conway.

Ups and Conway are two places I would never work I don't care what they pay. To many lay offs and aholes in management at UPS and to much dock work at conway.
Don't forget Fred Ex. Haven't heard anything good about them either

At my barn, everyone is paper hubbing for the first 2 weeks.
They reimbursed us on the mileage for the previous month and a half of running and readjusted the mileage on my run. Still shorting us 2 miles a day, but I'll consider it a wash since the raise was pretty generous.

If you're working city there's not much difference, in fact I would say that city work here is harder than it is there . You boys have been on the gravy train to long.

Our city guys get over $25 down my way. It's still at least $10 an hour less than road driver money. My run pays over $300 in 8 hours counting fueling and everything
26 even for city guys, and 0.62/ 0.63 for line haul , extra board 0.1 more, on west side.

Lol our guys come in early and leave late. I know the guy that drives my truck is there when I get back in the morning and usually just finishing when I get to work. Don't know how many hours he works. I'm sure he works many more hours than me. I had just under 32 hours on my 70 at the end of the week.

To be honest, when I was an hourly driver, I liked working the city better when they didn't pay any overtime.