TForce | Pay Rumor

Skeeter said:
Yes, AP he is or was a former MC driver. In my book he ought to get on his knees and thank GOD Overnite bought them and UPS bought us.:Banger-Cow:

I was on my knees thanking god we were bought by UPS!!!!! Otherwise I would have probably followed the same path you and APO. did with past employment.after deregulation.:horse:

Skeeter said:
Some people think being union will solve all their problems. Ever listen to a couple of union drivers. There are going to be things we are going to like and dislike no matter if you are union or nonunion.

I say if it comes to a vote people better vote union or nonunion for the right reasons.
Yes, and the PENSION is going to be my and many employee's main focus. So INDY. make it count, I want out of trucking as soon as possible.

Oh come on BusterNite,don't tell me your sick of playing in traffic,and meeting,and greeting the greatfull American public.
Its so funny how people hate to drive behind our trucks.
Yet want to go to any store,to make there purchase,than be able to take it home.

If there was no trucks to hate,how would they like to go to make their purchase with empty store selves?

Everyone on these truckingboards that have been posting with me knows by now how I'm always bragging of driving P & D LTL for going on 44 years.

And the best part is I still enjoy it.

I thank God every morning for evey day he gives me.
Than ask for his help to meet the challenges of whatever adventure I face on my job.

I joke around with everyone I come in contact with.
Also smile at everyone I see in my travels.

I hope this will help anyone thats not happy with their job.

Everything in life is all about how we view our life here on earth.
We only get one chance to get it right.

If your thankful for what your blessed with life can be a joy to live no matter what your doing.
But if you look at everything thing as being a bum rap.
Thats just what it will be for you.

Well thats enough preaching for now.

But I really hope this will help all my truckingboard friends.

Life can either be a bowl of cherries,or it can be the pits.

That's so true Apo. Just looking around the house, can't think much of anything here that wasn't brought in somewhere downline by a truck/truckerdriver. (Well except my sweet wife, the Good Lord brought her to me. )Trucking is still the lifeline of the nation. And I am proud to be a professional driver working for a good company. I too am blessed.

Cowtown Troy said:
That's so true Apo. Just looking around the house, can't think much of anything here that wasn't brought in somewhere downline by a truck/truckerdriver. (Well except my sweet wife, the Good Lord brought her to me. )Trucking is still the lifeline of the nation. And I am proud to be a professional driver working for a good company. I too am blessed.
I would rather think of life as a good book. The further you get into it,
the more it begins to come together and make sense.
~Rabbi Harold Kushner~

Don't let one Union employee from the Former MC in Reno influence your opinion on them all. That was my regular layover run for the better part of 4 years. Reno employees (Union and non-Union) are some of the most decent people I've met in this industry.JMO.

Were getting the better deal, there getting the better deal, I don't think it matters anymore. I thought it did at first but I'm starting to see the big picture. (I still think the employee is the big part of the picture).

I think that one way or another we will all be happy with what we get here, maybe as soon as mid 2007.

Maybe even webi will be happy with the outcome. Then again, maybe not.

steve5 said:
Don't let one Union employee from the Former MC in Reno influence your opinion on them all. That was my regular layover run for the better part of 4 years. Reno employees (Union and non-Union) are some of the most decent people I've met in this industry.JMO.

Were getting the better deal, there getting the better deal, I don't think it matters anymore. I thought it did at first but I'm starting to see the big picture. (I still think the employee is the big part of the picture).

I think that one way or another we will all be happy with what we get here, maybe as soon as mid 2007.

Maybe even webi will be happy with the outcome. Then again, maybe not.
Great Post!! It's not O/MC, but UPSF. It's not pro-union or non-union, its what we need. It is all of us versus the machine.

your getting what you get from O because you let them do it too you....leo got his 6 million last year......wake up...leo wasn't a ceo he was a sheep herder and you were the sheep....over the non union cliff we go.....

Oh my word Webidiot,your so bitter.
I'm out of here for now.
Off to my church,to worship God almighty,thanking him for the many blessings he's given me.
I'll say a prayer for you webidiot,so you can find peace,of mind.

webidiot said:
life is bitter my friend, but first and foremost I am a realist.....wake up stop being a sheep make your voice heard at the new upsfreight.
I agree. It is time for people at UPS Freight to stop taking BS.

Contract talks will not start until Oct,11,06 this is what Ken Hall told us @ the meeting in Indy on Sat. the 23th @ local 135 As things are told to us I will let everyone know what is going on in Indy :smillie_flag:

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION said:
Most likely just a rumor. The actual talks arent supposed to start until the 17th. The meeting the other day was just a who's who meeting....from what I understand.

There is an informational meeting in HRS tomorrow morning(Sun) at 11 AM, at the Holiday Inn....at the 581/Carlisle pike entrance.
They won't have any information about any possible contract details ....more for employee's who never worked for the union to get informed about the union.
No the contract talks are not going to start until Oct,11 06:USA:

just-me said:
Contract talks will not start until Oct,11,06 this is what Ken Hall told us @ the meeting in Indy on Sat. the 23th @ local 135 As things are told to us I will let everyone know what is going on in Indy :smillie_flag:
What happened to having a done deal by the end of sept?Isn't that what they were told..CRAZY

crazy said:
What happened to having a done deal by the end of sept?Isn't that what they were told..CRAZY
Well thats just some more rumors that get spreed around
be patient, I will let everyone know things as I find them out.:Banane01:

we usually find out what our raise is this time of year. i believe we found out last year 2 weeks prior to october. i still have my letter at work.

are there any rumors flying around? maybe we'll know monday, october 2nd!!