SAIA | pay scale in Indy

If it weren't for the union "crap", you would not be making what you're making. Don't you realize that the unionized carriers take the lead in wages and others follow.

If it weren't for the union "crap", you would not be making what you're making. Don't you realize that the unionized carriers take the lead in wages and others follow.

i agree! the drivers that have been around awhile say they use to not get delay pay and many other things we enjoy.

yes sir they are. my regional manager called my TM to tell him someone was talking about his toughman fights....and to find out who i am. why? i dont know....

They are paranoid. :maddance3:
They are control freaks. :ranting2:
Keep it up!
Would love to see a few of them go into state mental custody just for kickers:shades:

hey guys. Just wondering how your line haul runs. Out and backs or leave out Sun and come home Sat? Any info would be great. Thanks

That depends. Teams usually go out and stay gone for a week.

Bid drivers cam be out and back depending on how the runs are set up. Some are turns and others are laydowns, depending as much on the mileage and transit time as anything else.

System drivers(non bid) are the "Forest Gump's box o' chocolates" type. You never know what you get until you show up for work.

If you do get a position at Indy,Make sure that you are an excellent dock worker.Here at Vitran---er--Saia we like guys and gals who are more quallified to operate a tow motor than an 18 wheeler.:nutkick:

thats why im going back system probably next week..... b. t. i know im going to get screwed every time i go thru bhm..... i would like it to be a suprise!!!!!