Yellow | Pay Scale???

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
Is there any Roadway people out there that at your Facility the Dock,Switchers,P&D get paid different hourly rates?

At 671 it is all the same rate. Day or night work is no difference in the rate here also....

Thats a good question alot of people aren't aware of. The COO has brought people from different regions and they were pissed when they didn't get what they had previously.

anybody from PHX know anything about a Doug M, we just got him as oour new TM in PHX???

no last names please

Big Money....

671CityBoy said:
Is there any Roadway people out there that at your Facility the Dock,Switchers,P&D get paid different hourly rates?

At 671 it is all the same rate. Day or night work is no difference in the rate here also....
Hey 671CB..........have you noticed we got a raise April 1??..............OH, you haven't cashed that check yet have you???:razz: I hear you, "Hard Charger"!! The name fits! DS.

rgolfer said:
anybody from PHX know anything about a Doug M, we just got him as oour new TM in PHX???

no last names please
We had a Doug M as a tm at 859. He moved on to become the atm at 841. Last we heard Doug quit Roadway and went on to other things.
If he`s back you better hope his wife is happy.

hehehe whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Docksteward said:
Hey 671CB..........have you noticed we got a raise April 1??..............OH, you haven't cashed that check yet have you???:razz: I hear you, "Hard Charger"!! The name fits! DS.

I never cash a check..... My wife does LOL now get the hades out of my way I got to roll :)

671CityBoy said:
I never cash a check..... My wife does LOL now get the hades out of my way I got to roll :)

Hey DS, if your going on the road, don't do what 671CB does. Get direct deposit, split into two accts. Leave yourself a little something something for playtime!:bananalama:

he wishes

serta said:
Hey DS, if your going on the road, don't do what 671CB does. Get direct deposit, split into two accts. Leave yourself a little something something for playtime!:bananalama:

Hay serta DS dont have a choice in the matter. That is what I hear anyway!!!:17: :17:

dock workers and switchers get tthe night rate differential in ny,nj
i believe it amounts to $4.30 per week
at least that's what i got when i worked nights recently