Central Transport | pay

troll

TB Lurker
Credits
:gathering: heard a rumor from a lil bird, that evansville terminal pay scale was adjusted. was wanting to know if any truth to this? and if so whats the new scale. thanks fellas!!

our terminal manager is trying to adjust our pay scale in tomah say it was about 85% done in the being of december. Can't find any people that want to work for peanut here

our terminal manager is trying to adjust our pay scale in tomah say it was about 85% done in the being of december. Can't find any people that want to work for peanut here

3 yrs as driver making 17.24 I think

well, yes they have dif pay scale for everybody. senior guys got a .50 pay raise for "cost of living" really not to vote union. they are making 19.64 the scale sheet hanging on our board says 19.14. so that means i will never catch them. they try to tell me that i will when i top out, but im not that dumb the math just doesnt figure out right. if it was a cost of living raise then why is it not showing up on the pay scale sheet?? still showing up as 19.14 and this sheet was just revised this fall. and corporate wonders why morale is so low with the company?!?! :Bondage:

Trolls on the money, and right about the money. Things here aren't very transparent when it comes to the pay scale. Who knows what the actual top pay is here anymore. It seems to be getting worse every April when pay raise time comes around. Are they going to be adding a CDL class B scale too? Doesn't PJAX have B drivers?? Add all that to the muddy waters.

March 3rd is the new merger date. Will that hold through? I'm actually believing it will this time. Then we'll really know what the payscale is going to do. I'm really getting sick of working for the same pay as the any new driver at PJAX. I want the adjustment now, or at least know what it's going to be.

Trolls on the money, and right about the money. Things here aren't very transparent when it comes to the pay scale. Who knows what the actual top pay is here anymore. It seems to be getting worse every April when pay raise time comes around. Are they going to be adding a CDL class B scale too? Doesn't PJAX have B drivers?? Add all that to the muddy waters.

March 3rd is the new merger date. Will that hold through? I'm actually believing it will this time. Then we'll really know what the payscale is going to do. I'm really getting sick of working for the same pay as the any new driver at PJAX. I want the adjustment now, or at least know what it's going to be.

yes, pjax has class b drivers . cleveland has about 7 or 8 straight trucks . i see a few straight trucks at every terminal . with new jersey having the most

Here at the Grand Rapids terminal, we have 3 straight trucks, and its my understanding they make about 2$ less per hour than class A's...I have to say though, they work there butts off, most of the medical freight and residential deliveries end up on them.

B's get the crap. I've always have had my A, but hired in to a B type of job when I was just out of driver's school. Holy Crap, they wanted you to kill yourself. 15 hour days, 28 to 35 stops a day humping liquior all over town. It was a learning experience to say the least. The work I do know is a cake walk in comparison. No more B work/jobs for me. I'm too lazy for that.

Thanks for the info Keck and enforcer.

Trolls on the money, and right about the money. Things here aren't very transparent when it comes :funky:

Do the same work should make the same money. Class A or Class B.:nutkick