ADuiePyle | pay

ppt1047

TB Lurker
Credits
1. What is the top rate for a line haul driver versus p&d driver?

2. As anyone heard whether we will be getting a raise for 2009.

Do you have a memory ???

1. What is the top rate for a line haul driver versus p&d driver?

2. As anyone heard whether we will be getting a raise for 2009.

:duh:you have brought this question up b/4 in January, can't come up with something else to talk about or is you short term memory that bad. like I said last time ask your Husband or boyfriend who works there to talk to the TM, he will give him the answers. Maybe he has the answers and just doesn't want to shsre them with you and you are trying to find out what he makes behind his back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame::mfight::ranting2:

:duh:you have brought this question up b/4 in January, can't come up with something else to talk about or is you short term memory that bad. like I said last time ask your Husband or boyfriend who works there to talk to the TM, he will give him the answers. Maybe he has the answers and just doesn't want to shsre them with you and you are trying to find out what he makes behind his back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame::mfight::ranting2:

or you could just answer the questions and quite being a d#ck.

Well said ltltrkr! Last I knew you had to contact HR for that sort of info.
If you worked for the company you would have access to that information

Hay I'll ask for darla. What's ya make or are you ashamed to tell