ODFL | pay

GuNdoye.jpg

FBN taking a shortcut through the employee parking lot.....:438:

You notice OD is almost in every big wreck that makes the news these days?

8 bucks to split em, 8 bucks to hook em. Technically 2 dollars a hook / break
If I don't have to put em in the dock, in 30 minutes I could break & hook a new set. Now if ya got ice on the ground or a hard rain and another 20 minutes. But good conditions, with little movement with the pups, 30 minutes is golden. von.

Does anyone on here know how linehaul out of the charlotte terminal is? Do the extra board guys sleep out at all? Is it a good terminal to run linehaul out of? I know they have bigger terminals in the Greensboro area

Does anyone on here know how linehaul out of the charlotte terminal is? Do the extra board guys sleep out at all? Is it a good terminal to run linehaul out of? I know they have bigger terminals in the Greensboro area
Clt run's mostly schedule [email protected] there for line haul is very rare.Haven't talked to my connection there lately so I'm not sure about employment at this time there.

If I don't have to put em in the dock, in 30 minutes I could break & hook a new set. Now if ya got ice on the ground or a hard rain and another 20 minutes. But good conditions, with little movement with the pups, 30 minutes is golden. von.
Yeah I here ya . If I don't need to take a 30 minute break i can usually do gate to gate in less than 30 minutes easily without trying. Depends on terminal where loads are etc etc obviously. But normal situation easily less than a half hour

Yeah I here ya . If I don't need to take a 30 minute break i can usually do gate to gate in less than 30 minutes easily without trying. Depends on terminal where loads are etc etc obviously. But normal situation easily less than a half hour
Your dispatch must be good people