Yellow | Payback is Overdue at YRC

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/payback_is_overdue_at_yrc

blasRdX.jpg

:6788::kicking::usa:

I thought you just defended Yrc- but I guess you stand up for any corporate malfeasance you can find. Congratulations on having the worst job in America :6817:

What does malfeasance of any kind have to do with a person getting a mortgage to buy a home? How is malfeasance involved when a bank lends a person funds to purchase a home? You seem to be grasping for straws in order to avoid a serious response to my question. You like innuendo but can't provide facts. I prefer facts as opposed to innuendo. Oh, and "the worst job in America"? Don't exaggerate much do you?

Ask that same question to people that financed with Wells Fargo.

Some home owners who were in bankruptcy were possibly mislead by what Wells Fargo did, but they are a tiny percentage of the millions of people who have obtained mortgages from banks over many decades and who would have otherwise never have been able to purchase a home. That's just a fact and not a blanket approval of what every bank did under every circumstance. Condemning all banks because of the misdeeds of some is like condemning all truck drivers because some are bad.

Some home owners who were in bankruptcy were possibly mislead by what Wells Fargo did, but they are a tiny percentage of the millions of people who have obtained mortgages from banks over many decades and who would have otherwise never have been able to purchase a home. That's just a fact and not a blanket approval of what every bank did under every circumstance. Condemning all banks because of the misdeeds of some is like condemning all truck drivers because some are bad.
I think many still don’t remember who concocted this whoor financial deal with the banks in the first place. Zollars created this mess, and it was handed to Welch, and now Hawkins. Kind of like you getting a bill in the mail from a credit card company that your college kid had, and maxed it out,with the interest rate at 29.9 percent....

Last edited:
What does malfeasance of any kind have to do with a person getting a mortgage to buy a home? How is malfeasance involved when a bank lends a person funds to purchase a home? You seem to be grasping for straws in order to avoid a serious response to my question. You like innuendo but can't provide facts. I prefer facts as opposed to innuendo. Oh, and "the worst job in America"? Don't exaggerate much do you?
Guess you’ve never seen an amortization table. And speaking of jobs I noticed you never did answer whether you’re part of the management team or somebody paid to monitor social media for the company when I asked in another thread

Guess you’ve never seen an amortization table. And speaking of jobs I noticed you never did answer whether you’re part of the management team or somebody paid to monitor social media for the company when I asked in another thread

Another deflection from you. Amortization tables have nothing whatsoever to do with your blanket condemnation of banks earlier and your juvenile/inaccurate claim that I defend malfeasance of any kind. I used to think you occasionally made sense in your posts but I've come to realize that's no longer the case.

As far as answering you regarding my employment, what makes you think I owe you any explanation at all? I couldn't care less where you think I work and I couldn't care less where you work. I simply respond to the accuracy/inaccuracy of your posts, period.

Another deflection from you. Amortization tables have nothing whatsoever to do with your blanket condemnation of banks earlier and your juvenile/inaccurate claim that I defend malfeasance of any kind. I used to think you occasionally made sense in your posts but I've come to realize that's no longer the case.

As far as answering you regarding my employment, what makes you think I owe you any explanation at all? I couldn't care less where you think I work and I couldn't care less where you work. I simply respond to the accuracy/inaccuracy of your posts, period.
Nice deflection

So the billions that Wells Fargo paid in fines and the thousands of accounts they opened without permission or even knowledge of people were only a tiny percent of their business?

The Union should of had something in the MOU that a certain percentage of the 15% giveback goes to paying down the debt. They never want to repay it then they will have to pay full rate and pension again. This new HNRY logistics is the beginning of the end now they will become a freight broker just use purchase transportation/owner operators instead of Union drivers. Will the Union require that HNRY logistics only use Teamsters?

you're saying that it was all Zollars fault, reality says the banks were like the buy it here pay used car salesman, they are just as complicit as Dollar Bill.
Not really. No one forced Zollars to sign a contract with them. They laid put their terms. He was free to shop for a better deal, sign with them, or not borrow anything. Just as no employees are forced to stay and participate in the wage concessions.

Life is Choices. Once we're born, the only things we Must do are eat, drink, breathe, poop, and die. Pretty much all else is an option/ choice. Choices have consequences.