TForce | Paychecks on UPSers.com ?

roadrnnr2007

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anybody know if you do not work at all the previuos week if a check showing $0 earned shows up online at UPSer's .com?

I thought last winter when I had a week with no work I still got it to show up that week online.

Nothing is showing up for w/e 19 today and I always have it on there by thursday morning.

Does anybody know if you do not work at all the previuos week if a check showing $0 earned shows up online at UPSer's .com?

I thought last winter when I had a week with no work I still got it to show up that week online.

Nothing is showing up for w/e 19 today and I always have it on there by thursday morning.

I was on disability and no checks were generated online.

How much did you make on disability? I am getting ready to go for 6 weeks and am wondering what this benefit pays...

$720 per week in California. It took them a full month to mail out the first benefit check. And theres a week gap between your last worked check and the disability. Short term covers that week.

How much did you make on disability? I am getting ready to go for 6 weeks and am wondering what this benefit pays...

I would like to know that myself. I just had hernia surgery and will be off 4 weeks. But I have no bills so I'll make it.

Cool thanks Steve...

Anytime, also your first check will be a month's worth, just about. I went on disability on Thanksgiving weekend and got the first check close to the end of december. About $2800. From then on it was every two weeks.

I would like to know that myself. I just had hernia surgery and will be off 4 weeks. But I have no bills so I'll make it.

..mine was 500.00 bucks..then taxes..420.00...be advised you WILL get a bill for your insurance premiums(life,dental,legal what ever you electives are) for the time you are off..

Anytime, also your first check will be a month's worth, just about. I went on disability on Thanksgiving weekend and got the first check close to the end of december. About $2800. From then on it was every two weeks.

The state is going to be paying 854.00 week something like that pretty close without looking for the letter again. Had my surgery Dec. 8th only recieved 120.00 so far and it's Dec. WHAT 27th.

..mine was 500.00 bucks..then taxes..420.00...be advised you WILL get a bill for your insurance premiums(life,dental,legal what ever you electives are) for the time you are off..

Yes, You must continue to pay your Health Ins. premiums. This is up to you to make sure they get paid.

Short Term Dis.

Not to be hijacking the thread but...
When you are on short term disability,you WILL be billed for your insurance premiums (out of your pocket) and when they turn in what they (short term ins) paid you,you will be sent a bill from the I.R.S. for unclaimed income..from both state and federal....the taxes and insurance premiums will cost you more than you made...
Trust me on this one.
Karen K

Yes, You must continue to pay your Health Ins. premiums. This is up to you to make sure they get paid.

Or you get dropped for a month. I'm beginning to learn how they work. Pretty sorry. I better call Monday and offer to pay. Thanks, Buster.

Or you get dropped for a month. I'm beginning to learn how they work. Pretty sorry. I better call Monday and offer to pay. Thanks, Buster.

I did not get dropped,they just kept my next two checks when I got back to work...it seems everyone got their money but me.
Be sure to claim what you were paid thru disability on your taxes,the penalities suck.
Karen K

I did not get dropped,they just kept my next two checks when I got back to work...it seems everyone got their money but me.
Be sure to claim what you were paid thru disability on your taxes,the penalities suck.
Karen K

Thanks Karen, LOL! They are going to get their money aren't they... Good tip on taxes to. Thanks...

I am on Short term right now as well. I knew about my surgery in advanced and have had it set up to take one day of vacation a week for the time I am off so I will be able to keep my insurance up without being charged extra. I still have 3 to 4 more weeks off of work, this is getting very boring, not allowed to lift more than 15lbs.