ABF | Paying the Bills

Just sitting here paying the bills and it seems like all the utility companies found out Judy is giving me a raise and they would like their slice of the pie

Is it possible the utility company workers also got a raise? Consider the bigger picture?

I'm thinking of getting a direct methane pipeline,........I can think of various....reliable,....sources of high-quality flammable methane.....

I can use all the paper from those utility bills to light the pilot light........

I'm thinking of getting a direct methane pipeline,........I can think of various....reliable,....sources of high-quality flammable methane.....

I can use all the paper from those utility bills to light the pilot light........
Lot of pigs on this forum. The head producer of pig ::shit:: is, of course CANARY.

I'm master blaster, I rule ABF forum,

Did docker vapor lock, or did he just slink away in defeat.

Canary how can you forget your MOS,

you must have dementia,

After all you still think there are 50 companies in the NMFA.

Lot of pigs on this forum. The head producer of pig :::shit::: is, of course CANARY.

you must have dementia,

Give it up you look like a idiot on this forum. You have no skills when it comes to debating. Just mindless chatter.

Glad you are not a Teamster. You just never made the grade.

Give it up you look like a idiot on this forum. You have no skills when it comes to debating. Just mindless chatter.

Lets see what we got here,

mulers,

witty repartee,

you are a troll,

you aren't a teamster,

your not a real teamster because you voted yes.

your not an ABF employee,

your jealous of my pension, even though congress is going to make the trustees cut it within the next year.

etcetera; etcetera; etcetera;

I feel like the KING

Muler

I've noticed you TROLLING on the other forums,

Causing mayhem elsewhere even though your JUST an abf employee,

To bad, your so ineffective as a poster, your the Danica Patrick of the Trucking Boards!

Muler

To bad, your so ineffective as a poster, your the Danica Patrick of the Trucking Boards!
Never said you were not a Teamster for voting yes. You are just not a Teamster.

Where am I trolling? As for my debating skills, you would be last person I would take any advice from you are the worst I have seen. You talking as though you have a bad brain injury. You can not hold a thought. I feel sorry feel sorry for you at times.

I don’t look for others to tell me what I am I My own man. You seem to need others to accept you but you always fall short.

Docker made you look foolish for years just read what him and papa John did to you.

mulers,

witty repartee,

you are a troll,

you aren't a teamster,

your jealous of my pension, even though congress is going to make the trustees cut it within the next year.

I feel like the KING
There you go again jealous. I have a pension you don’t. If they cut it I will still have One and you won’t.

That’s all you talk about like a broken record. I have a pension and you never will. Thats how I knew that you are no Teamster you have no pension.

Now tell your orderly you need your med’s increased.

mulers,

witty repartee,

you are a troll,

you aren't a teamster,

I feel like the KING
Muler

Never said you were not a Teamster for voting yes. You are just not a Teamster.

Where am I trolling? As for my debating skills, you would be last person I would take any advice from you are the worst I have seen. You talking as though you have a bad brain injury. You can not hold a thought. I feel sorry feel sorry for you at times.

I don’t look for others to tell me what I am I My own man. You seem to need others to accept you but you always fall short.

Docker made you look foolish for years just read what him and papa John did to you.
These are the type of post that make this site toxic. It’s really pathetic.

Lot of pigs on this forum. The head producer of pig :::shit::: is, of course CANARY.

you must have dementia,

Toxic!!

I’ve done nothing lately. You guys continue with these same toxic post.
Oh so starting from today. What a joke. At least he never lied and cheated in a debate by erasing a post and asking someone to prove it after he erased it. You did.

If you don’t like our post dont read them. Just do what Jeff said hit your Ignore button.