ABF | Paying the Bills

Not true.

Not true

Not true

I've never wished bad things upon the members. I just don"t think the Teamsters product serves the members best interest. I hate no one and I'm most certainly not jealous or envy anything the Teamsters have brought to table. The pension is great and I think you guys deserve it but I think my company is giving me a fair shake with my compensation plan and 401K match. I'm I always happy with the way my company does things at times? Absolutely not. But it's their game and ballpark so it's their way or the highway. I choose to accept their terms. I come from a union free culture but >>>> I DON'T HATE ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I don't know why you spin all this. It's pure drama!!! Where do you come up with all of this stuff? I begrudge no man for trying to get his. I never once mentioned the vote or tried to rub salt in the wound. I could have went there and really stirred up a hornets nest. But Jeff made it perfectly clear to me not to stir things up. And I listened!! Some just want to continue and push their luck. I can assure you they won't win.
People can read and they have seen your post. You said you were leaving and going back to FB. But that again was not true.

You seem to forget this is the abf forum and you are a guest here. You keep reading my post because you keep replying.
Why?

Some people just can’t stay away from this forum. I have to say I find it funny they are drawn here.

They keep pointing out what they think are violations to Jeff hoping to get abf Teamsters ban from the abf forum.

Don’t you get it? This forum is for us abf Teamsters. We come here to be together on abf things. But much of our time is spent dealing with trolls.

And Jeff has been cleaning that up. I don’t go to other forums and troll. I have a thread on the Yrc forum but it is a respectful thread that deals with Teamsters questions.
If you don’t like the manner in which I post. Why do you keep coming here?

It was proven someone lied and cheated in a debate in the get it off your chest thread. And now that he has been shown to be the liar and cheat he is he is upset. And can’t just go away. That is because he thinks he can lie his way out of it.

I have a right to my opinions and I post them. When you get your feelings hurt you cry foul and look for help. Now if you have a abf question and I said question because you don’t work here so you know nothing about us first hand. Let’s hear it, if not BYE!

People can read and they have seen your post. You said you were leaving and going back to FB. But that again was not true.

You seem to forget this is the abf forum and you are a guest here. You keep reading my post because you keep replying.
Why?
Some people just can’t stay away from this forum. I have to say I find it funny they are drawn here.

They keep pointing out what they think are violations to Jeff hoping to get abf Teamsters ban from the abf forum.

Don’t you get it? This forum is for us abf Teamsters. We come here to be together on abf things. But much of our time is spent dealing with trolls.

And Jeff has been cleaning that up. I don’t go to other forums and troll. I have a thread on the Yrc forum but it is a respectful thread that deals with Teamsters questions.
If you don’t like the manner in which I post. Why do you keep coming here?

It was proven someone lied and cheated in a debate in the get it off your chest thread. And now that he has been shown to be the liar and cheat he is he is upset. And can’t just go away. That is because he thinks he can lie his way out of it.

I have a right to my opinions and I post them. When you get your feelings hurt you cry foul and look for help. Now if you have a abf question and I said question because you don’t work here so you know nothing about us first hand. Let’s hear it, if not BYE!
You keep saying this forum is exclusively for ABF employees but that’s just not true. The problem I have with you Muler is you’re just mean spirited and you thrive off of being confrontational. It’s as simple as that. You live to spin and twist post into things that they are not. It’s just your shtick I suppose. You’re latest thread is a good thread and is starting off great. I won’t comment in it because my opinions would just **** you off and I just don’t want to go there with you. Not because I can’t handle a debate with you but because it would turn ugly very quickly and you’re unable to be civil. I know a lot about union contracts and have the right to participate in that thread if I chose to. I have many friends at ABF and we have talked in depth about why some voted “yes” and others “no” but for me to join in would be unhealthy to the thread because you are mean spirited and extremely defensive. Not all ABF employees are like you and are very open minded and understand both sides.

Last edited:
You keep saying this forum is exclusively for ABF employees but that’s just not true. The problem I have with you Muler is you’re just mean spirited and you thrive off of being confrontational. It’s as simple as that. You live to spin and twist post into things that they are not. It’s just your shtick I suppose. You’re latest thread is a good thread and is starting off great. I won’t comment in it because my opinions would just **** you off and I just don’t want to go there with you. Not because I can’t handle a debate with you but because it would turn ugly very quickly and you’re unable to be civil. I know a lot about union contracts and have the right to participate in that thread if I chose to. I have many friends at ABF and we have talked in depth about why some voted “yes” and others “no” but for me to join in would be unhealthy to the thread because you are mean spirited and extremely defensive. Not all ABF employees are like you and are very open minded and understand both sides.
That’s another false statement. How many abf Teamsters do I not get along with? As for being mean spirited just look what you have tried to do to me.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and cheat have you not? So if I seem a Little salty with you there is due reason.

You think you know our contract but you don’t live it and there is a big difference.

You don’t get it and you think you do. Why not make saia a better place by leading that forum. I don’t go over there and try to give my lack of saia knowledge.

You don't get along with me!!!! And I get along with runawaytrain. So if an invite is needed, then I invite. I don't post on other treads, or I haven't in years, and I am an ABF employees.

I have no problem paying my bills ,point was I opened my waste management bill and it was increased by 8 dollars,our measly raise just doesn't keep pace

You know the Corporate Solution to that, Brother........

Work More Overtime........Family needs your Money More Than They need You......