Paysacle

George

3rd rock from the sun
Credits
Heard you guys and gals got a penny per mile raise but they did away with your 6 cent fuel bonus? Any truth to this? In other words, you got a negative 5 cent raise? Press on

Heard you guys and gals got a penny per mile raise but they did away with your 6 cent fuel bonus? Any truth to this? In other words, you got a negative 5 cent raise? Press on

Would that still be consider a raise? {What does "Paysacle" mean anyway?}:smilie_132:

No one is responding.........That's funny, the truth must really hurt ( embarrassing also). Work for nothing, WOW !

cfi drivers have nothing to do with conways ways of undercutting the competition.to come on their board and bash them is pretty small.since cnf did the same thing to CF.what goes around comes around.how is belittling a cfi driver going to change the undercutting.but i guess that makes you feel important,the same way cnf made you feel when you were undercutting CF.

This is a forum to express any point regarding this company. Deal with it! You don't have to like the truth. Bottom line is CFI is one of the lower paying entities run by the Con-Way Corp. I work to make a good wage, not to sleep and drive a shiny truck. Undercutting in the trucking industry is the norm, but you still want to earn a decent living, don't you? Educate yourselves drivers!

but you still want to earn a decent living, don't you? Educate yourselves drivers!

I haven't been back to this "friendly" site for some time. I would like to respond:

CWTL is one of the best companies (divisions) my wife and I have ever driven for. And despite the many changes since Labor Day last (when the CFI acquisition formally happened), we're still being well taken care of.

We've been side-lined since I tore my rotator cuff pre-Christmas. Work comp has treated us more than fair! In fact, my work comp checks are almost 25% HIGHER than what I was receiving (NET - or after taxes) than at my previous job!

When I got hurt, I asked Work Comp Dept, "Where do you want me to get treated at?" And since I wasn't bleeding - just in pain - they said, "Wherever you feel you'll get the best treatment." Our Fleet Manager (FM) routed us dead-head home (over 300 miles) after we delivered that last load we got under.

The company hasn't questioned my injury, nor my treatment, nor the length of my recovery.

They nor the insurance company, has ever balked at anything. I haven't had to raise my finger - let alone my voice - to get treated, nor paid.

Now, while we were on-the-road as a team, I can say we have NEVER had a problem with a single paycheck - CWTL is paid weekly, not weakly. Each and every dispatched mile has been paid, without us ever having to call Payroll to question a thing. Every scale ticket and minor repair part(s) or oil we've purchased has been reimbursed, in full, without us having to track down why.

Pay rates? Sure there might be a company or two that pays better out there. We enjoy life right where we're at. And for a company with 3,000 tractors on the road, we have less than 60 "trucks without drivers" - which accounts for wrecked tractors, tractors in for major repairs, etc.. Not to dayumn bad a company, eh?

Good luck, my friends!

Above all else, be safe out there - we're all in this together.

I haven't been back to this "friendly" site for some time. I would like to respond:

CWTL is one of the best companies (divisions) my wife and I have ever driven for. And despite the many changes since Labor Day last (when the CFI acquisition formally happened), we're still being well taken care of.

We've been side-lined since I tore my rotator cuff pre-Christmas. Work comp has treated us more than fair! In fact, my work comp checks are almost 25% HIGHER than what I was receiving (NET - or after taxes) than at my previous job!

When I got hurt, I asked Work Comp Dept, "Where do you want me to get treated at?" And since I wasn't bleeding - just in pain - they said, "Wherever you feel you'll get the best treatment." Our Fleet Manager (FM) routed us dead-head home (over 300 miles) after we delivered that last load we got under.

The company hasn't questioned my injury, nor my treatment, nor the length of my recovery.

They nor the insurance company, has ever balked at anything. I haven't had to raise my finger - let alone my voice - to get treated, nor paid.

Now, while we were on-the-road as a team, I can say we have NEVER had a problem with a single paycheck - CWTL is paid weekly, not weakly. Each and every dispatched mile has been paid, without us ever having to call Payroll to question a thing. Every scale ticket and minor repair part(s) or oil we've purchased has been reimbursed, in full, without us having to track down why.

Pay rates? Sure there might be a company or two that pays better out there. We enjoy life right where we're at. And for a company with 3,000 tractors on the road, we have less than 60 "trucks without drivers" - which accounts for wrecked tractors, tractors in for major repairs, etc.. Not to dayumn bad a company, eh?

Good luck, my friends!

Above all else, be safe out there - we're all in this together.

I see a lot of husband/wife combos. Ya'll ever come to the Dallas Freight yard or the yard on Danieldale?

How Much?

Since no one will tell I'm guessing it's only in the high 30's or low 40's at best. Not that good.

It seems really strange that if this OTR job was so perfect, a driver would be more than eager to divulge the pay per mile. What a perfect opportunity to recruit new hires! So because the pay probably is less than acceptable for supporting a family this would explain the code of secrecy. Only driving school graduates and non-experienced drivers need apply.

why are u busting balls on this board? im pretty sure i saw swift on here. does it bother u that conway went deeper with the undercutting knife?

Slow

As slow as you guy's go know you are the new Schneider. CFI drivers get ready for your new FORD, should pay you a dollar a mile to work for those fools.