Paysacle

Discussion in 'Con-Way Truckload' started by George, Dec 13, 2007.

1. moose

moose Active Member

why is everyone giving everyone on this board a hard time? Maybe calmar-1955 is happy with what he is doing at CTL.You know money is not everything and I will be the first to admit that it does not make you happier.I swear some guys and the almighty dollar dont get in there way they gotta go get that $$$$$$$$$$$$$ step the hell back boy.If a guy is satisfied and happy where he is at leave him the hell alone for cryin out loud.Not everyone can make 55-60 cpm and have every min compensated they are at work.everyone is just assuming the pay is 30-40 cpm.I have never heard What walmart gets cpm everyone says they make a good living or they make good money but I have never seen cold hard #'S so dont always assume.I ahve been surprised many times in my life by what pay is at certain jobs and such.......

2. Groceryhauler

Groceryhauler Member

3. TZ Williams

TZ Williams Member

My Father taught me this.
    Son it's very hard to judge a man's size, When he's trying to stand on someone else's shoulders!

4. Southern Man

Southern Man Member

Baffled?

I've never understood the big secret either. I work at Con-Way Freight at bottom pay. .38/cpm and 17.53 per hour. After 3 years should be around 49/cpm and 20-something an hour. There I said it and it felt good.:Flame-On:

5. big blue

big blue Member

I think the question is about truckload

6. Southern Man

Southern Man Member

Duh!

I knew it was about Truckload, I was just giving the info for mine because I think it's funny people are so secretive about it.

7. hillbillyjim

hillbillyjim New Member

PaySac

This is the Con Way. Ex CWF dsr. :biglaugh: