Central Transport | payscale, payraise???

You are joking right? this is a company that does not even pay for hooking and unhooking sets.they do not even pm there tractors trailers or anything else.and you think you will be getting a raise?

John H gots his, I'm sure....

Us? Well, look at all the new equipment. I've seen new 53s and Pups. There's our raises.

I think we're up for sale. Buy some new stuff to keep around the tier one terminals, hide the old crap elsewhere. Keep the employees pay in the dumpster all makes it look like Vitran is better off than they really are. I've heard we're in TROUBLE.

Union talks should start up again. UPS Freight's got a guaranteed 4.50 raise over the next 5 years. What's our guarantee???

Every Year the same talk comes up when New equipment gets here.What do you have add besides belly aching? I don't think Tweddle Dee or tweddle dumb are getting us now where as well but atleast we have a job, still putting food on the table.Go and jump some wheres else & be laid off around the slow season, & see what song & dance pony show you'll be doing then.

pay raise

i guess nobody tms should you the e-mail stating no cost of living. Copenhagen i would not had expecting anything less out of a company man as we all know that you are. i loved the way they played on the drivers that was in the secret meetng that you guys had in chicago. what good did it all come from it.

Other companies will be hiring soon. I'm looking in to them. Don't know what I'll do yet, but I'm in the position right now that I can wait around and see what happens. If things continue to decline, I won't be going down with this ship.

We've got some many drivers in LVL we don't have the work or the equipment for them. Layoffs soon, if thing don't pick up. Even if we do get a pay raise, some of us won't benefit from them while standing in the unemployment line.

well hey sandbox hey coppenhagen i aint been on here for a while i see that the talk hasnt changed much in the last year thats pretty much why i havnt been on here we all have a choice and we know how things have always been nothing has changed if we dont like the way things are going we can all go somwhere else but the problem is that they also have problems thier to complain about so the only diffrence is you will be complaining on a diffrent forum catch yall later

i guess nobody tms should you the e-mail stating no cost of living. Copenhagen i would not had expecting anything less out of a company man as we all know that you are. i loved the way they played on the drivers that was in the secret meetng that you guys had in chicago. what good did it all come from it.

You are right, Nothing come about that meeting but at least 5 of us had the balls to stand up to say something about it. What have you done?