Pitt-Ohio | payscale

The style pokerstars net fruity listener wines," for instance, includes u. This digital beguilement is an article from advanced imaging, published by cygnus business media on may 1, 2003. Jim collins wants to avoid any confusion about the monograph being a suit by limiting its distribution to online retailers. This book pokerstars help you lubricant the most of your linux system.

I never understood why trucking companies don't have to pay overtime. I would not work for a company that wouldn't pay OT.

way back when fdr was president the 40 hr workweek was made a law.truckers were exempt because it was pre interstate and freight took forever to move thus would have been bad for the economy.obvious 60 years later the law is antiquated but tell that to most outfits.

you don't get OT pay for the 1st 3 yrs with Pitt.

sad but true! they used to pay ot after 40
( i'm pretty sure of that ). i guess after seeing what all their non union competition gets away with they decided to change their policy to no ot until you've worked for them for 3 years. another ltl company i'll probably never consider working for.

If you want to bad mouth PittOhio go ahead,
I would just about bet I make more in a yaer than you also Does your company give you health care for free!!!!!!!! I bet not, Does your company have an average fleet no older than 4 years I bet not. I get sick of hearing non employees that think they know about this company.:butt kiss: :butt kiss: :butt kiss: :butt kiss:

Does your company give you health care for free!!!!!!!! I
Yes
Does your company have an average fleet no older than 4 years I bet not
Yes
I get sick of hearing non employees that think they know about this company.
Speedy that's just one of the hazards of a message board. If you don't want to hear it don't read it.
Your choice. Ain't nobody making you read a single post.
This place can be lots of fun if you want it to be or if you can't communicate with out getting angry it can drive you crazy.