Payton Manning

Stan Smith

TB Regular
Credits
Is he the same old same old... or just old? Before this game kicks off tonight I'm going to say right now: hes back.

Man, my team took a beating today from the Redskins...Our defensive backfield sucks.....The pass interference against Roman Harper in the endzone was "bullcrap" though...

Man, my team took a beating today from the Redskins...Our defensive backfield sucks.....The pass interference against Roman Harper in the endzone was "bullcrap" though...

Lots of BS calls and an awful lot of missed calls. The block in the back on Green Bay's punt return was a horrible noncall. And they talked it over before they picked up the flag! To me, if I didn't know they were replacement refs, I would never know it. The incompetence is in midseason form as usual.

Lots of BS calls and an awful lot of missed calls. The block in the back on Green Bay's punt return was a horrible noncall. And they talked it over before they picked up the flag! To me, if I didn't know they were replacement refs, I would never know it. The incompetence is in midseason form as usual.

But that call made a difference in the game...Get the real refs back...Sooooooooooon...I'm not saying the Saints would have won the game, but Brees would have taken the "urgency" a lot more urgently..

Not speaking of specific calls,but even the regular refs miss calls every week.These refs are under greater scrutiny because of their "replacement" tag.Just as players do,these refs will get better with more field time.Will their be missed calls???Yep,just like last year with the regulars.

Not speaking of specific calls,but even the regular refs miss calls every week.These refs are under greater scrutiny because of their "replacement" tag.Just as players do,these refs will get better with more field time.Will their be missed calls???Yep,just like last year with the regulars.

That's what I was trying to say. No difference in the officiating in my eyes. The regular refs are brutal, the league needs to address that issue.

I can just hear my high school football coach coming back to me in my head barking his one liners about not focusing on bad calls, field conditions etc.

Both teams must play the game in the same conditions basically was his message. Didn't help when running those gasers... : /

I've seen some missed and bad calls. However, this is the most I've seen in a long long time where the refs let the defense play the game in defending the pass. Also, didn't call some bs protect the QB calls too.

At least from the games I watched.

Last edited by a moderator: