Pennsauken Re-Votes, YES to concessions

smokie

TB Lurker
Credits
Pennsauken, (Philly Terminal) Re-Votes, and Say's YES to concessions Sept 23,2009.
The count 97 yes votes, and 14 no votes.

Now we will see all the NON-NEMF employees come out of the wood work, and post their, unthoughtful, worthless, misery loves company, instigating, negative comments.

Thank goodness the Philly guys got their heads out of the sand and did the right thing!
I couldn't sleep well knowing that mike s. had not yet milked 5% of the paychecks from 100 of his already underpaid "family". There are many problems in the world today, so I am glad to see that this major issue has been settled. Perhaps they could return 5% of last weeks pay check so that Mike can have money to toast this victory with an extra bottle of Manschwitz tonight?

from what i hear their still laying off 3/4 of the workforce there. steve,can u elaborate or are you saying this means no-one will lose their jobs...

im thinking the guys saw having some paycheck and benefits as opposed to havening no check the right thing to do..nobody wanted to give back a cent but it is what it is and you move on about your daily lives..to keep getting that check..and pay the bills while putting food on the table...thats the duty of all of us no matter what company we work for

from what i hear their still laying off 3/4 of the workforce there. Steve,can u elaborate or are you saying this means no-one will lose their jobs...

The agreement is that if they re-vote yes, there will be no mass layoffs. Today NEMF changed back most of the territory they where taking away from Philly, due to the Yes vote.

im thinking the guys saw having some paycheck and benefits as opposed to havening no check the right thing to do..nobody wanted to give back a cent but it is what it is and you move on about your daily lives..to keep getting that check..and pay the bills while putting food on the table...thats the duty of all of us no matter what company we work for

Yeah while he put's more food on his table. And more money in his bank account.

Ok , i guess we'll see...but my source says this was all part of a plan of scaling back service centers and tighting the belt..the philly vote just justified their true intentions...

Looks like Mike S. called Hoffa to find out what the game plan was when the IBT rammed it down our throats at New Penn. Like we here from our union "Just be glad your working":shit:shitshit