Yellow | Penny's from Heaven coming to 241

Skinnytrucker

TB Regular
Credits
My T.M. at 243 sent a p&d guy down to 241 today and had them switch his wagon out and then he went down the road in cincy and loaded freight and came back to 243. Where do I begin, he told us he was using the u/d provision.....guess what he is a p&d driver not a u/d and did not recieve the additional dollar per hr. for the day, problem 1. The t.m. stole 241's work, problem 2. This guy is at the bottom of our board and this work oppurtunity was not offered to any senior men, problem 3. I don't know exactly how many grievance's will be filed at both 241 and 243 but I will keep everyone up to date on this. I forgot to mention we have an old school t.m. at 243 and will break anything written in the contract because he thinks he is untouchable but I think this time it will co$$$$t him. Penny's from Heaven sit back and open your pocket's and let them fall!!!!

My T.M. at 243 sent a p&d guy down to 241 today and had them switch his wagon out and then he went down the road in cincy and loaded freight and came back to 243. Where do I begin, he told us he was using the u/d provision.....guess what he is a p&d driver not a u/d and did not recieve the additional dollar per hr. for the day, problem 1. The t.m. stole 241's work, problem 2. This guy is at the bottom of our board and this work oppurtunity was not offered to any senior men, problem 3. I don't know exactly how many grievance's will be filed at both 241 and 243 but I will keep everyone up to date on this. I forgot to mention we have an old school t.m. at 243 and will break anything written in the contract because he thinks he is untouchable but I think this time it will co$$$$t him. Penny's from Heaven sit back and open your pocket's and let them fall!!!!
hey skinny, as it has been noted here many times by many people, you must file on every questionable violation of this coo and the "UE"..... it's our only way to keep this company in check, as they are trying to get away with anything and everything.....the g-man:red_bandana:

hey skinny, as it has been noted here many times by many people, you must file on every questionable violation of this coo and the "UE"..... it's our only way to keep this company in check, as they are trying to get away with anything and everything.....the g-man:red_bandana:

They may be testing the waters but if you think this is anything and everything you've got a lot to see(no insult intended).

Have you guys filed a greivance? and followed thru with it? Is the driver in question one of the two who transferred in from cincy? i know one of our sc**s transfered in

Yes grievances have been file at 243 and will be heard on the 25th of this month on a local basis. Can't really say what is being done down at 241. The driver that went down there did not come from 241 and I can't really fault him because he was just simply doing what he was told. Little Indian please p.m. me about the driver you are referring to.