Yellow | Pension legislation

sarge

TB Lurker
Credits
I haven't heard much on what this new legislation is going to mean to the pension programs we're in.
Anybody got any insight, just a little curious. And a whole lot of nervous.

sarge said:
I haven't heard much on what this new legislation is going to mean to the pension programs we're in.
Anybody got any insight, just a little curious. And a whole lot of nervous.
Good question Sarge! Hope someone with the correct answers gets on here. Bad part about it what we gonna do? I already been in contact with my Represenatives in Washington, let them know I was against it, and it still passed by a wide margin in the house. Now its in to the Senate which my guess is will follow the money also. From what I can gather it will mean nothing at this moment in time but you gotta know once it's on the books the companies will figure a way to use it. When the biggest ceo's around are pushing this it is not for our benifit and the government surely isn't worried about the worker.

gopher said:
I think the bill is HR4.that is what was voted on .go to us senate vote you can find it there.
Your right gopher looks like we're just waiting for the Prez's signiture. Guess I was behind the times on this one.:embarrassed: :duh: Lord help us! Think we are gonna need it:hide: