XPO | Pension Lies!

monkeywrench

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone remember this? When our pension was frozen at the end of 2006, we were told they would use our best 5 years of income from our last 10 years. All the way through 2016. This was all printed out in the pamphlet we received when they froze the pension and explained how the new program would work.
I called the benefits office in Portland and they told me they stopped doing this in 2009. Did anyone else know they stopped calculating our wages towards the pension till 2016. I didnt recieve any paper work notifying me of this.
Another robbery from Stotlar and his cronies.
W1A2g7h.jpg

W1A2g7h.jpg

I do remember them saying the wage calculation wasn't going to extend all the way until 2016. It was a while ago, may have been around the time we took the cut in wages in 2009.

Does anyone remember this? When our pension was frozen at the end of 2006, we were told they would use our best 5 years of income from our last 10 years. All the way through 2016. This was all printed out in the pamphlet we received when they froze the pension and explained how the new program would work.
I called the benefits office in Portland and they told me they stopped doing this in 2009. Did anyone else know they stopped calculating our wages towards the pension till 2016. I didnt recieve any paper work notifying me of this.
W1A2g7h.jpg

W1A2g7h.jpg
Surprise,surprise,but one more lie, write a grieavance, oh wrong again no recource take. In the rear and go about your way!

yes, this was published and communicated before implementation in 2009. With all the issues of traditional pensions these days I'm glad I listened and focused on my 401. I know a number of guys that waited until they feel they are one or two years from retiring before they started looking into their specifics. Life's lessons... build your retirement every paycheck and give as little control of your life as possible to others

W1A2g7h.jpg

W1A2g7h.jpg
Now the rumer is they will be doing a massive reconstruction of our retirement package and I'm guessing it won't be good.That is suppose to happen in October

W1A2g7h.jpg

W1A2g7h.jpg
I know they said they was still going to contribute to the pension fund but at a lower rate until 2016 they never did that either

It will never change because 80% of the drivers I work with are spineless and dont understand what a union is. They're just worried about paying union dues and thats it.

I find it hysterical that the union is desperately trying to organize a company filled with employees who clearly aren't interested, and their best effort consists of calling us uninformed cowards. I know I'm much more likely to take you seriously when you're insulting me- so how's that working out for you?

You should at least consider that those 80% might actually know exactly what a union is and why we don't need one.

W1A2g7h.jpg

W1A2g7h.jpg

Well, if BJ buys out our pension, (of which there is current speculation),we won't have to worry about them lying and deceiving us any more.

Is that all these guys in CSPF need to do ? File a grievance ? Well :::shit:::, not one of them has thought of that ?
Well once they robe you people of your pension what or who can you run down then, you will be like everyone else except you will have your crappy insurance with all the out of pockect expensies but Im sure you people have already made that ok in your own minds because thats all you can do!

Well once they robe you people of your pension what or who can you run down then, you will be like everyone else except you will have your crappy insurance with all the out of pockect expensies but Im sure you people have already made that ok in your own minds because thats all you can do!