Yellow | Pensions/401k's

Careful seabreeze, using the term "Wampum" might offend someone and get you branded as being culturally insensitive. :hide:

Sorry Tri, old dumb azz me just wasn't thinking.
Don't won't kneeling and arm wrestling on my part!

Get out of debt is the most important thing. Number two is try to put money in the bank every month. This 66 year old retiree just payed off a thirty year mortgage. Now that house payment goes to number two.
Hard to do when something else takes savings. Along with just getting by. Life is handing out lemons. I can't afford to buy the pitcher. Lol..
Things happen in life where that's not possible. Not explaining it here. But it not something done intentionally. It happens to alot of people.

Do like me, buy Oceanrig (ORIG) Linn Energy (LINE), and you won't have money to buy bitcoin
I also had Enron, need any advise, give me a call.
Don't go by ORIG now, they just had a 9200 to 1 reverse split. No typo,9200 to 1

Do like me, buy Oceanrig (ORIG) Linn Energy (LINE), and you won't have money to buy bitcoin
I also had Enron, need any advise, give me a call.
Don't go by ORIG now, they just had a 9200 to 1 reverse split. No typo,9200 to 1
For stocks Altria (MO) is a steady performer and Unilever (UL) just took a big hit and is a good buy at the moment.

For stocks Altria (MO) is a steady performer and Unilever (UL) just took a big hit and is a good buy at the moment.

I wouldn't feel right buying something that actually made money, same in the cattle business bought high, sold low
Think i'm too old to change now.
Just checked, and yep, I'm even with the world.
I owe as many as I don't owe!