ODFL | Penske buys ODTL

He's just jealous of my and BRG's natural tans (Yep,even BRG is tanner than him).
Ask the next customer that your delivering tanning beds to will let you lay in one as a tip.....:1036316054::17142:

Ain't no need for me ever worry bout being tan, I got my boat, go out on the Puget sound fishing for a king salmon, wife come along in her bikini brings some of her friends. When I get settled I take my shirt off and show off the guns on my bronze golden body and my wife gotta keep her friends off of me.

He's just jealous of my and BRG's natural tans (Yep,even BRG is tanner than him).
Ask the next customer that your delivering tanning beds to will let you lay in one as a tip.....:1036316054::17142:
They don't make double wide tanning beds for Billy size people....

Ain't no need for me ever worry bout being tan, I got my boat, go out on the Puget sound fishing for a king salmon, wife come along in her bikini brings some of her friends. When I get settled I take my shirt off and show off the guns on my bronze golden body and my wife gotta keep her friends off of me.
Wow, I didn't know you could fit that many on a row boat.