ODFL | People moving around

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
I heard JDG was getting a new o/m and a fella was leaving RIC coming back to GBO. Both have been around the company a good while and started out working freight, no greenhorns.

More

There's going to be more moving around and some moving out.A few people think when they get large and have been in the clique for a long time they're safe.Well surprise,surprise.A company wants your ideas and performance to make them money,not grief and turmoil. They're just about at the end of their rope.

2nd shift dispatcher is leaving GBO,going to central.Replacement will be in training this week.Don't know who it is,do know the opening wasn't posted as is the usual procedure,might say he was hand picked....big changes they are a coming.

why are there new terminal managers in HAR and MFS

Welcome to the O.D. forum mb7460.Don't know a thing about that one.Did the guys replaced move up or out ? Did learn who the new 2nd shift dispatcher is going to be in GBO.

Mike F. in MFS was with OD many years
and David B. was the MIA terminal manager but had been in HAR for the last 5 years, since they made it the major B/B

the new t.m. in mfs has been around a few yr. was in ind came from nsh to mfs as sales manger,did a lot of reporting to corp. then was moved into the pos. there were a lot of things going on there that nobody new about unless youworked out of there. a lot of calls to corp and they lust got tired of it:chairshot:

the new t.m. in mfs has been around a few yr. was in ind came from nsh to mfs as sales manger,did a lot of reporting to corp. then was moved into the pos. there were a lot of things going on there that nobody new about unless youworked out of there. a lot of calls to corp and they lust got tired of it:chairshot:

I'm hearing the same story from a lot of terminals now.I think a lot of people at the main place are just sitting around counting their money.

i have been watching the names of the terminal managers on the OD website and have noticed a lot of the managers are different or at different terminals.