people think Trump is unfit for the presidency,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Politics
    Brutal poll shows most people think Trump is unfit for the presidency, are embarrassed he's president, and want him to stop tweeting
    https://verizon.yahoo.com/finance/news/brutal-poll-shows-most-people-214647063.html

Here are some of the poll's highlights:

• 69% of voters want Trump to give up his Twitter account, which he has used in recent days to castigate professional athletes from the NBA and NFL, as well as his political opponents.
    • 62% of voters disapprove of the way Trump is handling race relations, with 55% of white voters and 95% of black voters disapproving.
    • 51% of voters say they are embarrassed to have Trump as president.
    • 67% say he isn't level-headed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Trump voters must be proud of yourselves.

2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Trump really did a number on the subject of polls......I don't believe them at all anymore.

Bubba74, troubleman84, ABFer and 2 others like this.
  3. Magoo

Quiennacc poll which is said to be the poll most favorable to Republicans

4. slavenomore

Establishment Republicans?
    I don't believe them either.

troubleman84 likes this.
  5. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

Here's a pole for ya Magoo:lmao:

[​IMG]

6. slavenomore

Here's another one....and a piece of work he is......trump haters who love to hate should check out this Pole on YouTube...

7. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

You forgot to include what it said at the bottom of the article.

" However, only 47% of voters say they want Democrats to win control of the House in the 2018 midterms. "

:lmao:

Bubba74 likes this.
  8. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

9. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

And we have yet another misnamed thread, you forgot the word 'Stupid' out front of your header, would you like me to fix it for you?

SAC75, buffalobill and runawaytrain like this.
  10. Magoo

I just pass along the news.
    These posts may not reflect any personal opinions :2437:

11. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Mr. Trump merely gave the business man's view of the NFL protesters. From the business man's point of view, you don't have any First Amendment rights when you're on the payroll or company property. You certainly don't have any Second Amendment rights at work, and they are chipping away badly at your Fourth Amendment rights, too.

Unfortunately, many people are dismayed at such an open disdain of First Amendment rights being .......trumped.......by business interests. I suspect many people are beginning to realize what it means to "put a business man in charge to straighten out this country."

You can choose to believe polls, or not believe them........But sooner or later, when something so egregiously damaging is done, the fall will be swift and precipitous by even his most ardent supporters,.......and you won't need a poll to determine popularity.

troubleman84 and Magoo like this.
  12. ABFer

And I think that it was the polls that cost Hitlary the election. If the polls hadn't declared her the winner before election day more of her supporters would have voted.

runawaytrain likes this.
  13. canaryinthemine

Possibly,........But I don't think polls ever influenced the way I voted,......and if someone refrained from voting because "someone else" had already done the heavy lifting of voting en masse so that the perception would be merely adding to the "pre-determined" winner,.....why, that would be the height of laziness,........and probably a very good definition of a grossly uninformed citizen.

I don't think Mrs. Clinton ran a very good campaign,.....I believe she was mis-lead to believe votes in certain states were a lock. I do believe she,....and many of her advisors operated in rare air of a highly- stratified upper-class paradigm where they know "what's best" for us poor schlobs several tax brackets below them. Probably the best intentions in the world to do well,.....but, as the old saying goes : "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

And,.........The Republicans also had their ticket punched for Perdition, when they made a conscious choice to......"use"......Mr. Trump's bombastic and flamboyant populist rhetoric to slip through legislation THEY thought was "best" for the country.......Mr. Trump is not a Republican, nor is he a Conservative. Much to the consternation of the Republicans..........They own him now......(or he owns them.....)

troubleman84 likes this.
  14. ABFer

And I believe that that is one big reason that he won the election, he was able to attract many who had voted Democrat all their lives to that side of the fence.

buffalobill and troubleman84 like this.
  15. canaryinthemine

Hah! That's probably true...............Disgust with all levels of politics seemed to be the driving force in the last several elections.

But no one thought to ask Mr. Trump what his real political affiliation is,.....and that is "Opportunist"........as are many business people. He will,....and has been,......Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, Republican,....or whatever political affiliation or label will do him best at any particular time.......

Anyone who has read any of his books will realize that,....under the guise of the "art of the deal",........Mr. Trump will make any sort of compromise,.....good, bad, or indifferent,..........as long as his "brand" benefits in some way, ...even if only a small publicity bump.

I worry that we're being led by someone with no set convictions,.....and morals and politics that turn and blow in the twisting wind. However,...he is no different than most CEO's around the world. The only flag the business class flies is one with a dollar sign on it,.....or a yuan,.....or a deutschmark......
    Patriotism is only used to make a buck off of,.....or to score points off of your perceived opponents.

I was told years ago that there is no corporate business meeting in the US that starts off with the Pledge of Allegiance,.....like Union meetings, or American Legion meetings do. My understanding was that corporate lawyers had advised CEO's not to "verbally pledge" anything they couldn't commit to,.....in case it would be used against them in a lawsuit. I worry that we have put a member of the avaricial business class in charge of our Nation. It's one thing to be a Conservative,....or a Liberal,.......and TRULY BELIEVE you're doing good for the people of this country. An Opportunist is only going to look out for his best interests, and if the country's best interests happen to coincide with his,....then that's merely a happy accident.......

Magoo likes this.
  16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

wonder how many of these people polled felt the same when Barry was lying to the American people

17. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

:33:

:grin:

Bart likes this.
  18. Magoo

The election was fixed, even your guy said so.
    And he ought to have known

19. ABFer

It was fixed alright, and he won in spite of it. What's funny is the breaking news about how the Ruskies worked Facebook like fine tuned piano with ads designed to sway voters.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  20. Magoo

Russians messing with the minds of Americans isn't funny.
    Look what happened!

canaryinthemine likes this.