ODFL | People vs. Freight

I'm so glad this conversation shifted to people's inability to manage on less than 60hrs a week. Been a problem with a lot of folks that I know. I'd be willing to bet the farm that OD isn't getting bought out, but the latter theory is very plausible. Guess everyone will have to wait, but don't be surprised.

Not sure I'd bet the farm on this, an article in the N Y Times, says Ringling Bros. is planning a big comeback.
Officals say if they can aquire O D, they will have most of the clowns in place.
I can see Ump as ringmaster under Big Daves hat as the bigtop.
Where this leaves Mastio man and Fly?, only time will tell.

Not sure I'd bet the farm on this, an article in the N Y Times, says Ringling Bros. is planning a big comeback.
Officals say if they can aquire O D, they will have most of the clowns in place.
I can see Ump as ringmaster under Big Daves hat as the bigtop.
Where this leaves Mastio man and Fly?, only time will tell.

I heard they were looking for a couple of guys to follow around the elephants with a shovel and a trash can...

All of that and you still turned out alright kid. I been noticing you been acting less like a millennial.

Song, make a note, with this on your resume from Billy, you will be able to play anyones organ

Reactions: Ump
For ya all, there is on line the recipe for the Jonestown Kool Aid. It was stolen off one of the cooks as they were stacking the cadavers. Maybe it works, maybe it does not. But, ya never know till ya try it. Von.